Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CS Points Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have recently made a program and it is my first program created which allows you to change the cash shop points of accounts. i done this because i've seen people asking "how to add cash shop points?".

How to use:
1. Run Mu CS Points Editor.exe
2. Insert Required Data
3. insert account name and press Show
4. insert desired cspoints and press Replace

Result = Cash Shop Points Added to Account!

Screenshots:

If you feel that it needs more features or it has a bug, post here and i will see what i can do.

Updated!

Changes:
-Added New Function (Change Master Level & Points of Character)

Files Updated!

Credits:
ImReem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Dev] CS Points Editor

Good job..This will reduce GM's work..They don't need anymore to edit CS Points by Enterprise Manager.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Dev] CS Points Editor

Good job..This will reduce GM's work..They don't need anymore to edit CS Points by Enterprise Manager.

Thanks.

I have tested it on the local computer where server is located = Works!
I have tested it on a LAN connection from another computer and it works, but you need to add TCP port 1433 in your Windows Firewall on the server pc.

I just had to point this out just incase they wanted to use the program on a different machine.

Ive not tested it over WAN but my guess is you would need to open port TCP port 1433 and configure SQL Server to allow remote connections.

Updated!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to edit whe i have other colummns and table? Need ini settings

Back