Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Decompiled DrawObjectOnViewport Function (1.03K) JPN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not really, it depends in memory alignment options and also in optimization options, so the size can indeed vary as I've saw it happening in many different cases, not exactly this one, but just saying it's not something static for sure.

I have already been in several places that use the same function, I went where it makes the effect of the angel, I went in the satan, horse, between several places where the struct is used I tried to change the 0xC and did not change the size of the item no time, Maybe the main has only 1 place to do this, even in the own makepreview I've tried.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The item need be visible and later will can change the size.

Good I tried in several functions as I said none was successful, the one that was posted original to 1.03K I found in my main 1.02.14 but it is not used it has the calls everything ok but it does not work so I do not know what else to do but Thanks for your help :)

Reaction score
Good I tried in several functions as I said none was successful, the one that was posted original to 1.03K I found in my main 1.02.14 but it is not used it has the calls everything ok but it does not work so I do not know what else to do but Thanks for your help :)

Sorry, but what is the problem of understand that is designed for 1.03K JPN?
If not work do not blame the author.

But have this struct in any version of main is not sure that will work out of correct function of your 1.02.04 main.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, but what is the problem of understand that is designed for 1.03K JPN?
If not work do not blame the author.

But have this struct in any version of main is not sure that will work out of correct function of your 1.02.04 main.

I'm not blaming the guy thank him for posting it always posta wonderful things and of course it will not always work on older versions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone provide the address of IGCN 902 main.exe ,thank you

Back