[Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,265Posts

Re: [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

[Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)
    Quote Originally Posted by javeira View Post
    Well not only Sobieh and Asz Was admin there.... and i still have server running :P

Attachment 168696
    Okey, okey sorry :P now I have you added to Credits. (Sorry). nice to meet you I'm a big fan from Arieth, It's in really cool that you have Arieth files running... maybe something related to DUE Shader ? I only thinks that maybe this can be a nice gift for community.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    154Posts

Re: [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Okey, okey sorry :P now I have you added to Credits. (Sorry). nice to meet you I'm a big fan from Arieth, It's in really cool that you have Arieth files running... maybe something related to DUE Shader ? I only thinks that maybe this can be a nice gift for community.

What about Duality that was not first server of @sobieh and @Avi ? or i remember not good ? :D (1.02d version )
    I Play there many years ..good times :D someone have this server files by the way ? :D
    Last edited by cinus; 30-12-20 at 10:32 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

smile Re: [Development] Arieth Mu Client Files Season 6 Episode 2 (Kor)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Hi Kiosani, im a super big fan of arieth and i have spent several hours playing this game back when i was 15 and always loved the work and effort of the creators to make a different Mu.

Recently we have opened a small custom mu server(S12) in Argentina(im from there) just to play have fun and revive those moments with my friends. Is it possible in any way to port some of the content of this game into the server im hosting(ofc with all the respectives credits and support)

Thanks so much,
    Jzer0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement