Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] eMU :: MU2 Server Emulator (open source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made this emu after the first client was released by megamax, 2 weeks then i stopped.
C++ and C++/CLI. Can spawn mobs, kill them, drop items, walk, change map (tp and walking through gate), create delete chars, and some other stuff, far from playable but it's still something...
took me almost a week to understand and dump all packet format/info but since client is beta, i cannot make all functions work since there are not even coded in client side.

so, waiting for some beta server from webzen...

edit: i could not translate it to eng, there is no option in any config file so, i dont understand a poop

bezloginu - [Development] eMU :: MU2 Server Emulator (open source) - RaGEZONE Forums

bezloginu - [Development] eMU :: MU2 Server Emulator (open source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, can you share the source code to follow?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice work now just need update to new client version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In a few days we going to have a client in english.
MU Legend: Closed Beta Test - Release Date: 25th October: '16‎

Back