[Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 156
  1. #31
    Hardcore Member kksky is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    107Posts

    Re: Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Main is packed. maybe is not compatible with Windows 10... Sincerely I say this on the first post. this client and server are compatible with some O.S. Windows like: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8 and 8.1

    - - - Updated - - -



    hmm... Extrange Problem... sincerely I have: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and working without problems !... you can use: ExDB old from another Mu Server like: AI Julia Repacks 4.6 (Released here on forum)... sincerely this is not a solution, but sincerely... ExteriorServer is only: ExDB Protocols + ChatServer Protocols (Not All).
    I use a Windows 10 system, GS running log window blank, why?

  2. #32
    Ultimate Member m1nd3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    (local)Location
    183Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Maybe some tell how to change this ? https://files.fm/u/6u2hxwgj

  3. #33
    Registered fraanqitoo12 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Main is packed. maybe is not compatible with Windows 10... Sincerely I say this on the first post. this client and server are compatible with some O.S. Windows like: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8 and 8.1
    english:
    If it is packed the main, how do I put antihack and launcher?

    spanish:
    Si el main esta packeado como le pongo antihack y launcher? No sirve asi :( buena liberacion igual.. muy zarpado que le agregaste los nuevos spawns de mobs por libros!

    Tyy !

  4. #34
    Darkness Member Kiosani is online now
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,261Posts

    Re: Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by fraanqitoo12 View Post
    english:
    If it is packed the main, how do I put antihack and launcher?

    spanish:
    Si el main esta packeado como le pongo antihack y launcher? No sirve asi :( buena liberacion igual.. muy zarpado que le agregaste los nuevos spawns de mobs por libros!

    Tyy !
    English:

    I'm working on it.

    Spanish:

    Estoy trabajando en ello.

  5. #35
    Member zipelagt is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    Quirin├│polis,Location
    45Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    The duel is not working.


    You can disable the CS skill on other maps ???

  6. #36
    Darkness Member Kiosani is online now
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,261Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by zipelagt View Post
    The duel is not working.


    You can disable the CS skill on other maps ???
    Yes, thanks I'm ending with Duel System too... I'm thinking of putting it in the next update.

    PS: About Siege Skills in all maps... It's a fix... (Something that I put intentionally) I mean... I can include on the next client update a option to: enable/disable.

  7. #37
    Hardcore Member IrukaSennin is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    148Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    You can try fix Ati problem?

  8. #38
    #ChangeBrazil SmileYzn is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    You can try fix Ati problem?
    If i remember, he needs to hook or put as statically linked the atiogl.dll to main. Since this problem is related with this dll.
    But i am not have sure about that.

  9. #39
    Member copysolo is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    84Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    WinXp joinserver.exe not run why???????sql 2000 or 2008 same and gameserver auto blank =.=

  10. #40
    [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable] LarvasFaint is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    IngressLocation
    1,315Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by IrukaSennin View Post
    You can try fix Ati problem?
    https://mega.nz/#!DYwQxC5K!hR5toMojjMuKeAhPicDB5nQDGn7-FxzYrOisvl1cB7g put this in client folder

  11. #41
    Member ATJIAHT is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    66Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Just use 1.03P(O) ENG main, and ATI problem is disappear

  12. #42
    Registered brach12 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    8Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    I do not Run DataServer1 and 2? I do not see anything or the window

    Use Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits
    Last edited by brach12; 08-01-17 at 05:37 PM.

  13. #43
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! phgkhh is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    393Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    My GS can't start because of fail CreateIOCPSocket in LinkServer, do you have any idea?


    22:46:45 Intializing...
    22:46:45 LinkServer Season 4
    22:46:45 [Config] Load from : [.\Config.ini]
    22:46:46 [MSSQL] Connected to MuOnlineS4E6
    22:46:46 [EventServer][CreateIOCPSocket] Socket bind error [44456] [10048]
    22:46:46 [EventServer][StartNetwork] CreateIOCPSocket() == false
    22:46:46 [RankingServer][CreateIOCPSocket] Socket bind error [44455] [10048]
    22:46:46 [RankingServer][StartNetwork] CreateIOCPSocket() == false

  14. #44
    Registered brach12 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    8Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by phgkhh View Post
    My GS can't start because of fail CreateIOCPSocket in LinkServer, do you have any idea?
    22:46:45 Intializing...
    22:46:45 LinkServer Season 4
    22:46:45 [Config] Load from : [.\Config.ini]
    22:46:46 [MSSQL] Connected to MuOnlineS4E6
    22:46:46 [EventServer][CreateIOCPSocket] Socket bind error [44456] [10048]
    22:46:46 [EventServer][StartNetwork] CreateIOCPSocket() == false
    22:46:46 [RankingServer][CreateIOCPSocket] Socket bind error [44455] [10048]
    22:46:46 [RankingServer][StartNetwork] CreateIOCPSocket() == false
    Did you configure the "Config.ini" file well and restore the database well? And you used the ODBC for your OS

  15. #45
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! phgkhh is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    393Posts

    re: [Development] Ex406 MU Server & Client [The Most Customized & Stable]

    Quote Originally Posted by brach12 View Post
    Did you configure the "Config.ini" file well and restore the database well? And you used the ODBC for your OS
    After config, no that error in the log file, but the GS still can't start, it show EventServer Error like pic below:



Advertisement