Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Game Engine 2.0.0.0 (Darkness)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ESPAÑOL
Gracias por la respuesta ;)
estare esperando tu actualizacion
ya que asta aorita no logro ver las alas :(
y si puedes ese gub de agilidad ;)
estare pendiente atu post
gracias de ante mano

INGLES

Thanks for the reply ;)I'll be waiting for your updatesince aorita antler not get to see the wings :(and if you can that Gov agility;)atu post will be pendingThanks in advance
Thanks for the reply ;)I'll be waiting for your updatesince aorita antler not get to see the wings :(and if you can that Gov agility;)atu post will be pendingThanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English: Hi! I see one problem, i don't know if is only me or for all. When I open the client and login the character, the image looks like a freeze, and need press F9 (restore camera) for correct it.

Spanish: Hola! He visto un problema, no se si solo a mi me pasa o a todos. Cuando abro el cliente y logeo el personaje, la imagen se ve un poco trabada, y necesito apretar F9 (restaurar camara) para que se corrija.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, hay alguna manera de editar el cliente para que carge las texturas de otra forma y se mantenga los 25 fpa?

Back