[Development]Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    471Posts

Re: [Development]Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

so... what is the idea asking about the source code and posting videos of your owns projects?, there was people trying to say like our project isn't so good(jealous people who even tried to blackmail us trying to force us release our project, and when failed tried to hack us...), but I will make everyone understand why they are wrong saying things like that, first, if it is so easy make MU run at high FPS and keep it stable(it isn't the same just one character and few monsters, than an entire map full of bones or a map with 300 characters with full equipment and pets), Webzen would already have done it long time ago, but they didn't do it because it is something really hard to do, we're not talking about migrate the Graphic API, because of course we can get this performance with OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX 12, Metal, any Graphic API, that isn't what cause slowdown, the entire game cause slowdown, it is extremelly bad coded, and don't need any source to say this, anyone who has at least a little of knowledge of ASM x86 can know this, just disabling FPS limit, modifying a few lines of code won't improve performance at all, Webzen client is just an obsolete client which will never be able to do better except if you entirely rework the game from the ground(this is what we did, talking about Elion), and even if rework it from the ground there is a huge chance you won't improve it at all or just a little(that is the reason why Webzen didn't do it yet), I had to implement many of my theories in the code that made it work like I wanted, very well optimized and with native anti-hack, if do this is so easy, then go ahead and do yourself, there is nothing preventing you from do it.

MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Charallave, MirLocation
    17Posts

Good job Pinkof and SirMaster i have a project too but is only for learn graphic developement
    Is developed using D3D9.0c and Vertex&Pixel Shader 2.0b
    GPU Skinning + CPU Skinning (V&P Shader 2.0b only support 60bone matrix, some models use more)

Your project look soo good, great job

if you can think it, you can make it.
    TDAServices

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    471Posts

Seems like you are doing really a good job too ^^, keep working on it, already saw a video you posted in another post related to client rework, really liked it and thanks for your good vibes

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,184Posts

I think some here mistook me, I'm not saying that the work done by SirMaster is not good, obviously it is. I'm just saying that it's very easy to program anything when you have material to spare.

Anyway, good luck with this new development guys, and I am sorry for my attitude.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,019Posts

If anyone actually have the original WZ client source you can contact me for some good deal ...
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-2 Test version is out! Sit www.igcn.mu for more info!

True MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    Montevideo - UruguayLocation
    465Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drakelv View Post
    If anyone actually have the original WZ client source you can contact me for some good deal ...
    I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!

No te aburren los que se creen coders?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    IGCN HQLocation
    1,019Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mulegend View Post
    You curse igcn 24/7. Try to find wife and friends . Your quality of life will improve..maybe go out sometime.. I don't know what is your problem.
    IGCN Season 13 Part 1-2 Test version is out! Sit www.igcn.mu for more info!

ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    fb.com/muadminsLocation
    15,884Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mulegend View Post
    Dude he is asking for parntership and mastermind teamwork and all you do is you and your selfish server.. who's being more realistic and proactive?
    always blame and crap, i dont personally care if you have a better 'sources' in your files or a popular server, if your communication is immature and you always pointing fingers your service/your server means nothing.. just another selfish showoff guy u are. If igcn has low quality source codes its their way of working, the most important is they make things work as they have to work and thats what matters.

Now please dont spam again with such and keep it private... and i know you gonna be like 'ah your with IGCN team bla bla bla' yes i rather have better communication with IGCN who i can actually talk with than you and your selfish showing off posts.

Thanks

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

i cant play this game . so high

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    High Wycombe,UKLocation
    75Posts

@KarLi just take a look how much IGCN have done for the community even if they sell their stuff, they are still kind to share free source codes and etc. with people. And I totally understand, they are doing great job and they want to have profit as well from it but on the other hand, they want to support the community. Guys like that one who commented "I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!" is just another troll I guess.

About the topic, are you guys going to keep it up to date with original webzen thing or you will extend those Season 6 Episode 3 with own stuff like custom systems, events maybe maps and characters? Or both? Question just from curiosity
    H.a-w.X TeaM ForEveR

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    471Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zaro1989 View Post
    i cant play this game . so high
    Could you tell us if it is because of some error?, remember you need a graphics card with Shader Model 4.0(DirectX 10.0) minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TraspyAble View Post
    @KarLi just take a look how much IGCN have done for the community even if they sell their stuff, they are still kind to share free source codes and etc. with people. And I totally understand, they are doing great job and they want to have profit as well from it but on the other hand, they want to support the community. Guys like that one who commented "I know your plan, you want create more bugs in client too!" is just another troll I guess.

About the topic, are you guys going to keep it up to date with original webzen thing or you will extend those Season 6 Episode 3 with own stuff like custom systems, events maybe maps and characters? Or both? Question just from curiosity
    We are planning to update to latest version on future and also add our own systems, a new character could be possible but we aren't aiming to that yet, but we are aiming to implement many new systems and improve many others even if that means change the original game systems.

About MuLegend and drakelv, well... shouldn't be like that guys, as I can see both of you have your own improvements and ideas, try to be more friendly and don't spam this thread too much, hope you guys understand, good luck to both of you with your business

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,184Posts

SirMaster can you put custom Multi-Inventory System ? not like Wz expanded inven... I mean like on Cabal online using "solapas". This can be cool for players and for Elion. sincerely i try to putthis system in the past... but not success. is different programming directly on main sources

[IMG] http://www.zonammorpg.com/wp-content...9/07/cabal.jpg [/IMG]
    Last edited by Kiosani; 3 Days Ago at 11:59 PM.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    471Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    SirMaster can you put custom Multi-Inventory System ? not like Wz expanded inven... I mean like on Cabal online using "solapas". This can be cool for players and for Elion. sincerely i try to putthis system in the past... but not success. is different programming directly on main sources

[IMG] http://www.zonammorpg.com/wp-content...9/07/cabal.jpg [/IMG]
    Yes we can do it, actually is pretty easy for our structure, it is already supported internally but didn't want to make that kind of changes yet, but we are thinking for another kind inventory for improve it, but one of these ideas was do an extended inventory with tabs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement