[Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

re: [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

[Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi90 View Post
    The south american server is always full , the european server is too away and lag , and there is no north american server .
    South America server is under maintenance till we finish some changes in the network codes, we are migrating the network code to a cross-platform library, preparing everything for different OS(including Android), till we finish the network library migration and some changes in the internal code, the South America server will be offline(that is why appear like that, with "(Offline)" on title), soon will be online again, and we are planning to open a North America server, but till then might finish the mobile version first at least for Android, the iOS version will take longer.

Be patient, soon will have many improvements and new features available

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    83Posts

Anyone who have webzen original client source, can pm me for good deal :)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Lost continentLocation
    241Posts

Hello to all, from the deep past.

Im too very interested in MU client side source code or debug info (pdb, map), anyone who can help me with searches please welcome: darksim6 (skype) or PM here.

Will be happy to any assistance in this mega-quest.

P.S.: I guarantee a good reward.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    25Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -=DarkSim=- View Post
    Hello to all, from the deep past.

Im too very interested in MU client side source code or debug info (pdb, map), anyone who can help me with searches please welcome: darksim6 (skype) or PM here.

Will be happy to any assistance in this mega-quest.

P.S.: I guarantee a good reward.
    Last edited by repiolaa; 31-10-19 at 07:21 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    330Posts

this project is dead?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    this project is dead?
    No, the project is under development, Android version is almost ready, and there is many modifications to do, also working on the missing features, the website is temporally offline till finish these things, then will be back online with progress information, also will keep this thread updated after finish the Android version

So... another pinkof's dead proyect (?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

The project isn't dead, I am working 24/7 on the project since years, and already invested a lot of time and money on it, so don't think like it will be abandoned, as said before, Android port is almost finished with many optimizations for ARM and ARM64, won't stop till finish it with all the features that I want to implement, and make it work smoothly on every device without consume a lot of battery in case of smartphones, tablets and notebooks.

Website is offline only because the server is under huge development, soon will be back online again, with a lot of information and a closed beta with client available on different operating systems.

MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
    The project isn't dead, I am working 24/7 on the project since years, and already invested a lot of time and money on it, so don't think like it will be abandoned, as said before, Android port is almost finished with many optimizations for ARM and ARM64, won't stop till finish it with all the features that I want to implement, and make it work smoothly on every device without consume a lot of battery in case of smartphones, tablets and notebooks.

Website is offline only because the server is under huge development, soon will be back online again, with a lot of information and a closed beta with client available on different operating systems.
    Hi SirMaster!

When your project is done, are you planning on sharing your work in any way? I mean sharing in any king, from releasing it open source, to selling it to others.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnburn View Post
    Hi SirMaster!

When your project is done, are you planning on sharing your work in any way? I mean sharing in any king, from releasing it open source, to selling it to others.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards.
    We aren't going to share it as open-source(too many years of work, what kind of benefits would give?), about selling there is no plan to sell it but we will see at future, there is many ideas about what we will do, but of course sharing it for free as open-source isn't one of these ideas.

Regards

MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
    We aren't going to share it as open-source(too many years of work, what kind of benefits would give?), about selling there is no plan to sell it but we will see at future, there is many ideas about what we will do, but of course sharing it for free as open-source isn't one of these ideas.

Regards
    I can't guess people's intentions, goals or ideals, each person thinks different and that's okay to me, every open source project demands work, effort, time and money... What kind of benefit gets those people who work on open source projects? I don't know, you have to ask them, I asked to you because I don't what kind of person you are or what intentions you have!

Okay, I'll be waiting until you know what you want to do. I think selling the source code will be really good, another option is to sell your custom server and client with a monthly fee as IGC does, I'll be very interested in any of these options. Also, me and my partner currently have a MuOnline community, we are both entrepreneurs and developers since a long time, so if you're searching or interested in some kind of partnership let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnburn View Post
    I can't guess people's intentions, goals or ideals, each person thinks different and that's okay to me, every open source project demands work, effort, time and money... What kind of benefit gets those people who work on open source projects? I don't know, you have to ask them, I asked to you because I don't what kind of person you are or what intentions you have!

Okay, I'll be waiting until you know what you want to do. I think selling the source code will be really good, another option is to sell your custom server and client with a monthly fee as IGC does, I'll be very interested in any of these options. Also, me and my partner currently have a MuOnline community, we are both entrepreneurs and developers since a long time, so if you're searching or interested in some kind of partnership let me know.

Thanks.

Best regards.
    No, of course, I just answered with the best intention, of course they do receive some benefits, but usually is through patreon, or through some company paying them for some commercial licenses, and these kind of things, however in MU can't expect anything like that, many people tried that kind of scheme and never got anything, they just used their own time and literally wasted it.

About paying services, we thought about it, however won't bring any files, if we take that way we would offer only a web interface without any kind of access to the server.

About selling the project, could be if someone offer a great amount of money(why not?), but all current partners would need to accept the proposal.

There is many options, and we take in consideration any of these, we are open to any proposal, we could talk about it, just contact us, and give a proposal.

Regards.

What about people who spend a lot of time in South America server and now is closed?
    You will gift some things those players?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucila View Post
    What about people who spend a lot of time in South America server and now is closed?
    You will gift some things those players?
    Of course who helped and was playing, will receive a reward, they were notified, and already know what we are going to do, and understood and accepted, we value our players.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    2,409Posts

Impressive work! Keep up the good work. I'm curious to see how the game's graphics can be improved by using better textures.

Advertisement