Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still in development, there is a few things to finish yet, but it isn't abandoned at all :): I am working on it 24/7, soon will provide some videos and release date ^^

If it's closer than 3 months then marketing should already start happening or the server won't have a critical mass of players. Huge coming outs do not work well in marketing when the product is not yet well known.

I'm really cheering for your project and I really don't want to see such a great tech be forgotten just because the server didn't get enough attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, i worked into editing maps of mu online before, if you need map editing and if i had a free time,you can hit me up and id be glad to help out.here some recent stuff from like 3 years ago when i quit MU.i also learned 3 years ago how to import model and apply animation, i work in roblox as 3d modeler and animator.
Pinkof - [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey, i worked into editing maps of mu online before, if you need map editing and if i had a free time,
you can hit me up and id be glad to help out.
here some recent stuff from like 3 years ago when i quit MU.
i also learned 3 years ago how to import model and apply animation, i work in roblox as 3d modeler and animator.

Pinkof - [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11 - RaGEZONE Forums

if you want to message me you can add me in discord "Dyzcroll#6899"

how to import model and apply animation to unreal engine?

I'm looking to get animations and models of items in 3d to import into an Unreal engine and into blender! my goal is to use the client's 3d models and create more detailed versions to make a muonline remake on the unreal engine! if someone can help me in this part of extracting the animations from the client i would appreciate it very much!

sorry for my English

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
The project is alive, I am just busy working but in my freetime(weekends most of time) I work on it, it is extremelly close to be finished, when ready I will post the release date here :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you emulate Android so that it can read the exe file is easy

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Why don't you emulate Android so that it can read the exe file is easy

That is absolutely not possible at all, whoever said that is possible lied to you, emulate x86 instructions and even the libraries of Windows(the libraries might be possible using Wine but as far as I know there is no ARM port, and even if exists I doubt would have a nice performance) would be a huge work, might take even more than what took me to do Elion, and even if you could I can guarante you that it would run at maximum 3~5 FPS if not frozen.

There is huge differences between ARM and x86 architectures that won't be easy to emulate(aka translate to architecture compatible instructions) and would decrease the performance a lot.

Just telling :):

It is posible to make textures pixelated? I think this will have better look.

Sure, maybe we will allow texture packs in future so everyone will be able to run it with their loved textures.

Can't wait anymore!

We too, we are extremelly anxious to finish it and release to public, actually we are pretty close to finish it ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is absolutely not possible at all, whoever said that is possible lied to you, emulate x86 instructions and even the libraries of Windows(the libraries might be possible using Wine but as far as I know there is no ARM port, and even if exists I doubt would have a nice performance) would be a huge work, might take even more than what took me to do Elion, and even if you could I can guarante you that it would run at maximum 3~5 FPS if not frozen.

There is huge differences between ARM and x86 architectures that won't be easy to emulate(aka translate to architecture compatible instructions) and would decrease the performance a lot.

Just telling :):

Sure, maybe we will allow texture packs in future so everyone will be able to run it with their loved textures.

We too, we are extremelly anxious to finish it and release to public, actually we are pretty close to finish it ^^

I love these suggestions like the one about emulating .exe file. It's like "Have you tried switching it ON with this basic toggle? <Software starts working with an extremely advanced function that requires 2 years of full-time senior developer time>". SirMaster, why won't you simply click this and that and make MU Online 4?:D /sarcasmoff

Do you need any help with public release in terms of marketing / operations? Like landing page, graphical assets, potential publication listings, copywriting? I'm up to help you if required.

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
I love these suggestions like the one about emulating .exe file. It's like "Have you tried switching it ON with this basic toggle? <Software starts working with an extremely advanced function that requires 2 years of full-time senior developer time>". SirMaster, why won't you simply click this and that and make MU Online 4?:D /sarcasmoff

Do you need any help with public release in terms of marketing / operations? Like landing page, graphical assets, potential publication listings, copywriting? I'm up to help you if required.

Thank you!, we are in need of people in these areas but can't afford it now, will think about you offer ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The project is successful or dead

hey, i worked into editing maps of mu online before, if you need map editing and if i had a free time,
you can hit me up and id be glad to help out.
here some recent stuff from like 3 years ago when i quit MU.
i also learned 3 years ago how to import model and apply animation, i work in roblox as 3d modeler and animator.

if you want to message me you can add me in discord "Dyzcroll#6899"

can you help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!, we are in need of people in these areas but can't afford it now, will think about you offer ^^

I'll help you for free... You have the only MU client remake that has a chance for success. Just the idea of that is worth for me to help you pro bono.

Just let me know here or in private message what would you need help with. If you have no particular needs, tell me at which area you lack the most so I'll try to figure out something to help you out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop saying "Another Dead Proyect"! Most of yours, never develop anything, and don´´t know HOW much time were inverted on this. This proyect easily at less 3 years of hard work of study, 2 o 3 or more on Dev phase. Did you ever know whats that means?

This stopped been MuOnline Dev long time ago! They started to make it, another game proyect. Another Engine, Another Gameplay System, another interface & another game!
Pinkof & SirMaster only came here, to show hisr work. They will never release it for free, they will never give us the source & the WILL NEVER GIVE US ANSWER ABOUT DEV STATE. THIS IS PRIVATE DEV PROYECT!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop saying "Another Dead Proyect"! Most of yours, never develop anything, and don´´t know HOW much time were inverted on this. This proyect easily at less 3 years of hard work of study, 2 o 3 or more on Dev phase. Did you ever know whats that means?

This stopped been MuOnline Dev long time ago! They started to make it, another game proyect. Another Engine, Another Gameplay System, another interface & another game!
Pinkof & SirMaster only came here, to show hisr work. They will never release it for free, they will never give us the source & the WILL NEVER GIVE US ANSWER ABOUT DEV STATE. THIS IS PRIVATE DEV PROYECT!

Then why this thread exists? Why they want to share their progress when it's closed source? They just want to praise themselves?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then why this thread exists? Why they want to share their progress when it's closed source? They just want to praise themselves?

Because the final product based on this closed source is going to be used by others? What kind of question is that?

The project is taking a long time indeed and I'm willing to say that it's starting to be long overdue but I still believe that SirMaster will finally deliver.

The project alpha worked tremendously well over a year ago - no other MU Online remake project got this far. As a proof, here is a trailer video I made for SirMaster some time ago which contains the footage from the project.

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Maybe can be good that SirMaster give us some new info about this Dev.

I am working on the website and some missing features, I don't know if this was said before, but due to money problems I had to start working, so the time I work in Elion has been extremely reduced, also the pandemic and extreme quarantine that we are required to comply here is causing problems to be honest, so I can't give a release date, but the project is not dead and won't be abandoned, as soon as I can finish I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back