Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    102Posts

Re: [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

[Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
    I am working on the website and some missing features, I don't know if this was said before, but due to money problems I had to start working, so the time I work in Elion has been extremely reduced, also the pandemic and extreme quarantine that we are required to comply here is causing problems to be honest, so I can't give a release date, but the project is not dead and won't be abandoned, as soon as I can finish I will.
    If you need any help with website, PM me

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Come on, the Chinese people send a congratulatory message

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

@SirMaster this project is still alive ??

Spanish:
    Bro si no podes continuar solo con el proyecto, hacelo open source y publicalo en Github seguramente algunos chicos aca podrian ayudarte a terminarlo.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    @SirMaster this project is still alive ??

Spanish:
    Bro si no podes continuar solo con el proyecto, hacelo open source y publicalo en Github seguramente algunos chicos aca podrian ayudarte a terminarlo.
    Still under development.

Won't make it open source for multiple reasons, sadly make it open source won't give me any benefit only loss, think this way, would you work for free for many years?, and not only that, but would you even put a lot of money in the project just to give it for free?, that is the reason why exists services like IGCN and not open source projects, in MU Online you won't be able to get any benefit through open source.

Open source only works for projects that give a lot of benefits to society under companies support, there is no open source project that can stay alive without any support, and in Mu Online there is a lot of people who made open source projects and never got any support from anyone.

I am thinking about others ways, maybe rent cloud servers with administration panels, or just open a patreon account for the project and open a global server with a lot of features, that would be up to the community I think.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

big grin Re: [Development] Mu Client Re-Make Season 6 Episode 3 DirectX 11

Quote Originally Posted by SirMaster View Post
    Still under development.

Won't make it open source for multiple reasons, sadly make it open source won't give me any benefit only loss, think this way, would you work for free for many years?, and not only that, but would you even put a lot of money in the project just to give it for free?, that is the reason why exists services like IGCN and not open source projects, in MU Online you won't be able to get any benefit through open source.

Open source only works for projects that give a lot of benefits to society under companies support, there is no open source project that can stay alive without any support, and in Mu Online there is a lot of people who made open source projects and never got any support from anyone.

I am thinking about others ways, maybe rent cloud servers with administration panels, or just open a patreon account for the project and open a global server with a lot of features, that would be up to the community I think.
    Inspired by you. I started my own project based on DirectX 9.0c, to Remaster the MU Client. (I'm putting together basic systems like Role and Animation control). This project is still a long time away (I know). Is there any tip you want to give me?

Some Screenshots:

World Rendering tests:

https://i.imgur.com/c6rWH9d.mp4

Small tests from Animation Mode:

https://i.imgur.com/9Gd7hw5.mp4

Small Example of RenderCursor in D3D:

https://pastebin.com/vSspDava

Another Shits Radar Minimap:

https://i.imgur.com/PVpxiPf.mp4

My Fucking Converter:

My Fucking Source:

My Fucking Encoding System:

My Fucking Patchs:

My Fucking Tool Pack Src:

Last edited by Kiosani; 15-01-21 at 05:29 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Advertisement