Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What <c>WebZen said. I'm glad somebody started to experiment with it and encourage everyone to do the same. Adding new items/monsters/maps is relatively easy once you figure out how it works.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
How can fix dame all class :(
please add RF/MG/DL !!!

Nothing Better
Reaction score
uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
please add more map and monster
How can edit dame/def of char ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well, I'm working on this again, but only when I'm in the mood, so don't expect any updates soon.

Can somebody suggest a name for the game? I want something more original than just "Mu Online browser version".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh this website is develop more update : reset,add point,rob zen,...
can you share this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made some decent progress, but then got completely distracted by another project (not related to Mu). Still, I hope to launch a new version soon.

Still can't decide on the name (I need it mostly because I want to register a domain for the game). Any suggestions? I was thinking about "Web Mu Online", "Mu Online Plus", or "Mu Online Cafe", but these don't sound memorable enough and people who see such names will probably think it's just yet another private Mu server. :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added on me site:
Maps
Monsters
Shops
Chars
Ranking - changed
Login/Reg form 50%
Items S6
Skills S6

and in future more :)

Some Screans:
Map:
Chars:
Ranking:
Profile:
News:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello.. i have problem with database i cant extract in mysql..
can anyone upload agen database or make it backup ".psc"

db name is muonline change name of your databse on muonline.
or change muonline.txt on name of your databse and change some names in txt file.

Reaction score
i maked Database but i have problem.. when i go to city to shop or for battle i got error's like this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: json_encode() in W:\www\view_items.php on line 18

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i maked Database but i have problem.. when i go to city to shop or for battle i got error's like this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: json_encode() in W:\www\view_items.php on line 18
json_encode() is PHP 5.2.0 function. Most probably you have an older version, hence the error. You'll need a server with PHP 5.2.0 or newer.

Reaction score
yeah i updated my php.. btw Batanaka do you have xml that have all items in shop for sale?? meaby any update for more chars and place's.. ?

Back