[Development] Original GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

config [Development] Original GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO)

[Development] Original GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO)
    Hi, today I want to release this GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO) Season 6 Episode 3.
    If anyone here has Original Data Folder and Etc... We can start a good development!

Full Change Log:

https://pastebin.com/qznkU6NK

ScreenShot:

Link:

Credits:

Webzen
    Last edited by Kiosani; 21-01-21 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Added full Change Log

MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    10Posts

Re: [Development] Original GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO)

Siege line is missing

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quyanxu View Post
    Siege line is missing

Please my mistake... back to download the File :) Since now contain: GameServer and GameServer_CS

PS: First post updated... added GameServer_CS ScreenShot.
    Last edited by Kiosani; 21-01-21 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Update Files from First post.

MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    10Posts

Can you publish a full set? Including DS.JS and the like

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

cool Re: [Development] Original GameServer 1.01.03 (GMO)

Quote Originally Posted by quyanxu View Post
    Can you publish a full set? Including DS.JS and the like
    Please read first my comment: "If anyone here has Original Data Folder and Etc... We can start a good development!"

Added Full Change Log:

PS: First thread updated... and "YES", I did all this fucking work ;)

Last edited by Kiosani; 21-01-21 at 05:08 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    656Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Please read first my comment: "If anyone here has Original Data Folder and Etc... We can start a good development!"

Added Full Change Log:

PS: First thread updated... and "YES", I did all this fucking work ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e707l...03_GMO.7z/file

--update--
    What's the point of posting a old gameserver with no source/pdb's? there are a lot of "emulators" and updated decompilations.
    Last edited by ashlay; 21-01-21 at 05:41 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    656Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#202124][FONT=arial]It's my way of annoying all the idiots here who have sources from Webzen Chinese Client 1.03.35 Season 5.2 (originals).
    Move on bro doing this kind of thing will not make anyone share anything they don't want to better just do like me and almost everyone on mu scene and find another game to mess with...

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
    Move on bro doing this kind of thing will not make anyone share anything they don't want to better just do like me and almost everyone on mu scene and find another game to mess with...
    English:

Well, not this by itself... but if I start to really annoy all those damn hypocrites who take things out of here and never share anything with anyone ... you may be wrong... needless to say, as soon these sources arrive into my hands (because they are going to arrive... I have no doubts about that). Stupidity is over for everyone here.
    Spanish:

Bueno, esto no por sí solo... pero si realmente empiezo a molestar a todos esos malditos hipócritas que sacan cosas de aquí y nunca comparten nada con nadie... puede que te equivoques... no hace falta decirlo, tan pronto estas fuentes lleguen a mis manos (porque van a llegar... de eso no tengo ninguna duda).La estupidez se acabará para todos aquí.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

Nice work anyway, having as original engine is a good choise for some user anyway

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    7Posts

I haven't been here for a long time, noticed that no changes in MU community. Mu is a dead game, with or without sources, it won't be more alive. We have to be thankful for this game, some have learned to program by playing this game, and they became awesome programmers.(in my case, not so awesome, but...).Finally, wanna say that this game made our childhood.Think that SirLove and his mates won't succeed in their "super mega project" called "blablabla.." that was build from scratch, it sounds more like a child who cant forget about his toy. And even if they will finish it, from the players' side it will look like "disappointment", the interest in the game remains the same even if it's playable in 1000 fps.Peace outside for all!

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

Quote Originally Posted by d8yte View Post
    I haven't been here for a long time, noticed that no changes in MU community. Mu is a dead game, with or without sources, it won't be more alive. We have to be thankful for this game, some have learned to program by playing this game, and they became awesome programmers.(in my case, not so awesome, but...).Finally, wanna say that this game made our childhood.Think that SirLove and his mates won't succeed in their "super mega project" called "blablabla.." that was build from scratch, it sounds more like a child who cant forget about his toy. And even if they will finish it, from the players' side it will look like "disappointment", the interest in the game remains the same even if it's playable in 1000 fps.Peace outside for all!
    I think that you cannot understand the difference of: Original Sources and Decompilation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SmileYzn View Post
    Nice work anyway, having as original engine is a good choise for some user anyway

Yes bro... I getted the original Data Folder (Thanks to BladeKnight by this)... and I'm making a cool work for translate ALL.

Look this:

https://pastebin.com/VK0rT2Zm

PS: And I have sources from: DataServer (Decompilation from 6.2/6.3) + EventServer Source 6.2 Decompilation + WzAG.dll S6.2 Decompilation + DataBase (Clean) & Original + Customs from old zTeam 6.3... can be used + ChatServer Source (Decompilation) + ExDB with PDB from S12.1 Kor + JoinServer Source (Original One) + ConnectServer of: Titans Tech 6.3 + InGameShopServer.exe + PDB from Original One Season 6.3 Tha. I think that I can make a really good work combining all this things ;)

Only is lacking me a good decompilation or source from: RankingServer.exe from Webzen. but I can emulate this using protocol and anothers shits from: eDataServer Source from Deathway and eRRoR.
    Last edited by Kiosani; 22-01-21 at 01:40 AM.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    0x00401000Location
    918Posts

There is a lot of server todo small things like this ranking server hehehe

Anyway is a original project style of do the thing, i did not wast my time on this for now.
    Since i', work in my emulator since of 2016 i guess lol

anyway is not a bad project i mean, it is only a way to do the things

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

Thank you, maybe the project will not bring any value to the experts, but for newcomers like me it is an opportunity to learn more. I'm using season 12 files to learn c ++ :)

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

U still with the same shit? come on Nemesis ( Kiosani ) , get a life man...

Advertisement