Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] P4F Game Server Emulator (S3 Ep1)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kirgston ...
.-I need information about the command / reload, restart the GS is annoying every time to update some files.
.-The command / zenset to use it this way "/ zenset Hello 2000", I mean adding zen to another user, the GS goes down.

Bugs:
-- Unable to create Guilds in the game, and if created with the Editor to enter the server does not appear guild.

Kirgston - [Development] P4F Game Server Emulator (S3 Ep1) - RaGEZONE Forums

With Editor

-- Kirgston, you've tried IllusionTemple?
---. Skills of IllusionTemple (Counter) Bug
Skin Blue Team --- Bug, the Red Team is well
---. The IllusionTemple teleport close the game, re-enter the character appears where the teleport would leave him.
---. There is an error to start the IT does not appear that the time of the event is always in 0:0.
---. You can't leave the entrance of IllusionTemple, the character stays in the room when the event starts.
---. As you can customize the reward of IllusionTemple?

-- Green, Yellow and Purple box items no drop

-- The chatserver.exe enabled using the ip 127.0.0.1, but I can not add friends to chat or send letters. :S

--some rings and other items are resistant to ice??

....images at a time

Last edited:
Play4Free™
Reaction score
2 Elnegrox

Ty for major bug report. Last GS have hard problems with ExDB, DataServer, ChatServer and other. I try to fix this but have a lot of lags, for my PC its so hard (very old CPU). I buy new PC for continue develop but i received it only after 4-5 days. Only after that i fix problems.

Illusion not finish yet. So it will be great if you try old 0.4.4 GS they work fine. And as i say i try to fix it faster but need new PC. Now working at Authorization server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why your emu is full server files with all of the programs when emu needs to be with gs ds and cs only

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why your emu is full server files with all of the programs when emu needs to be with gs ds and cs only
There is no pattern for emulator, the creator decide which is the best way to split the tasks between several applications.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chatserver runs on global IP parameters, not 127.0.0.1 ... also chatserver port must be allowed, 55980 TCP.
And port 55906 UDP must be allowed for ExDB.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helo all, hi Kirgston..
First of all thanks for the great job you are doing with this files, as of now i started testing them and i will post any bugs if i fiind any....
I had just discovered 1 visual bug so far:
Everything is nice and in english but when i start the server and after the load part they change in that language as you see in these 3 pictures.. If you have any sugestions or questions i will tri to help.
Good luck with the development and all the best.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Helo all, hi Kirgston..
First of all thanks for the great job you are doing with this files, as of now i started testing them and i will post any bugs if i fiind any....
I had just discovered 1 visual bug so far:
Everything is nice and in english but when i start the server and after the load part they change in that language as you see in these 3 pictures.. If you have any sugestions or questions i will tri to help.
Good luck with the development and all the best.
that version is outdated, new GS based on consone.
lates version is here (Link Removed) (login first)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks buffon for the fast reply..i'm more off a newbie, not a pro like you guys..but i have lot of pattience and hope i learn more things with time.
Please re-upload or change link..i see: (Link Removed) (login first) or maybe it's just me. Thanks in advance and all the best for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting few errors while im playing normally, just one player online, and this is what console prints, it doesnt disconnect me or anything, it just shows it on the console:

[URL="

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lets start working of linux version of s4! ;)
i heared rumors that polish coders started make it :)
Version of linux s4 weel be provided with linux dedicated servers ! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client :

Server:

Back