[Development] Project Vethrfolnir Open Source Season 6 Episode 3 Java Server Emu

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,828Posts

re: [Development] Project Vethrfolnir Open Source Season 6 Episode 3 Java Server Emu

[Development] Project Vethrfolnir Open Source Season 6 Episode 3 Java Server Emu
    @Seketh ...will you ever make this dream of mine (and i hoppe a few more) come true.? Why not try witg s9, being igcn source around you may collect from it all the protocol info you need.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531M mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    31Posts

re: [Development] Project Vethrfolnir Open Source Season 6 Episode 3 Java Server Emu

Hello, been some time since last saw ya, yeah s9 sounds like a good plan but it will save us a lot of pain if we just went up to s12, we still hope we get more insight about it :P

MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NYLocation
    162Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    Hello guys, we are trying to get back on this project but if we do, we want to continue working on the Season12 version of the game. Can anyone provide a implementation of the s12 protocol crypt ? Thanks.

we are also looking into porting it to IntellJ, feel free to contact us via this site.
    Hi, thank you for answering.
    I was able to import the whole project to IntelliJ, I had to change a lot of things like the path to the folders, get all the plugins that you used and import Corvus DLL.
    It was hard for me to figure out how Corvus engine works and why it's there.
    Last edited by 7770988; 26-12-19 at 05:56 PM.
    Infernalit

MemberRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    NYLocation
    162Posts

Re: [Development] Project Vethrfolnir Open Source Season 6 Episode 3 Java Server Emu

up up up
    Infernalit

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Advertisement