Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello community, After a long time of studying the files and a lot of work with the worlds editor, I did it. High Season's map for Lower Versions!!!

I'am working for test support on Season 6 for this time, but it will works in any version lower than S6.3.

Season 8 Acheron: 100% :eek:tt:
Season 8 Deventer: 100% :eek:tt:
Season 9 Uruk Mountain in development: 30% :blush:
Season 10 Nars in development: 1% :(:
Season 11 Ferea: 100% :eek:tt:
Season 12 Nars: 0% :(:

Latter I will upload some videos to show real quality of all maps.
Soon I bring some more news about the project for our community to be more active and prosperous.

Here is some pics of the project.

UM0v3oW - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

832kCVH - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

3oCOSuk - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

If someone wants to help this project I need minimaps original adapted for maps like this:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/original-ex700-navigation-images-versions-1038685/

Regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone share S9/S10/S11 maps files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone share S9/S10/S11 maps files?

Is under development bro, but if you want maps files just download client of Global Mu Online here have all maps, or Korea Season 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is under development bro, but if you want maps files just download client of Global Mu Online here have all maps, or Korea Season 12.

Yes I know is under development I just ask if you can share new maps from s9-s12 since my internet now is poop and to download full client will took me "years" :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes I know is under development I just ask if you can share new maps from s9-s12 since my internet now is poop and to download full client will took me "years" :)

I cant upload too, my internet is a poop XD 512kb via Radio xD
But if someone can upload only maps for share, I think will help you.

And the dev is on going :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is very nice, it will be much greater if Monsters too can be added in low versions.

This is most easy part, I can get monsters models. But I only not have DrawNewMonster for Season 6, Iam not good with programing, if someone wants to share DrawNewMonster Function I can share models.

ZRusRb7 - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

TYiEg2u - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very interesting how exactly you could convert new maps to lower version?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u seriously?

Yes. Why? Did you find another method more faster?
Uruk Mountain Progress 40%
I need to finish skirting with rocks and then focus on details to improve quality.
You can see some imagens in MWE and in Game Preview.

liFVpDV - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

yfycwfV - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

rZU4129 - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

fcjjzh - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes. Why? Did you find another method more faster?
Uruk Mountain Progress 40%
I need to finish skirting with rocks and then focus on details to improve quality.
You can see some imagens in MWE and in Game Preview.

liFVpDV - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

yfycwfV - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

rZU4129 - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

fcjjzh - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Amazing work O_O. I do not have enough courage to replicate full maps from higher versions coz this is a lot of work

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow. When you finish work, share?

Yes of course.
But I need minimap Style of Season 8 for Season 6 for all maps
to make thread with a good realease and complete.
Here is the thread what I need to finish maps and release:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/original-ex700-navigation-images-versions-1038685/

I need with the same quality to keep standardized like others classic maps of he made.
Here I leave minimap of season 8 converted. I just only need to someone, in special Karli or other people can do the same with the same aspect quality, becouse I can make... But not the same great quality :p

Look....

WjOAxQ2 - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

and what I want is....

68UIGz0 - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

beautiful effects in lines, great thats is all of I need xD

Ok. Here I leave original maps decrypted to PNG files.

If someone can help, will help so much this project.
Thanks!

I really like develop maps but Iam so newbie with PhotoShops hahaha

Here is a updated pic of Uruk Mountain.
About 70% of total map are done, I think, in few weeks I will finish and then starts Nars or Nixies Lake :D

DWZBY4U - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not easyer to create a new call in main dll source and load the new maps simple? Why need to recreate all of them when you can call with a little programming?

edit: anyways nice and good work, but I feel a little bit too much pain to make this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not easyer to create a new call in main dll source and load the new maps simple? Why need to recreate all of them when you can call with a little programming?

edit: anyways nice and good work, but I feel a little bit too much pain to make this.

Did you tried to load new maps in older's?
Did you tried to load Season 11 map on Season 10 or 9?
Different versions cause different buggs on maps.
Please tell if you really did it, becouse this method is the only way I have found.

PS: I think the problem is not in main, becouse when you try to load maps in editor it open really really bugged.
Excepects Acheron, but all others I think some part of files have been packed inside new "main's.exe"
OBS: My maps is all custom new maps, no changed other maps. I aleardy have a call to load new maps. But the problem is models, tile, and etc.. Not load correct in other versions and I dont know why.

But here is almost complete Uruk Mountain in Season 6
frGzPns - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

And a big thanks for moderators banned my account, really big thanks to Dope Boy One,
he is a big Child in this forum.
Does not contribute anything, but to ban is 1, 2, 3.
Is it really that I was doing MUEMU advertising?
Child, I do not advertise anything, review your concepts and unlock my account.

Attachments

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you tried to load new maps in older's?
Did you tried to load Season 11 map on Season 10 or 9?
Different versions cause different buggs on maps.
Please tell if you really did it, becouse this method is the only way I have found.

PS: I think the problem is not in main, becouse when you try to load maps in editor it open really really bugged.
Excepects Acheron, but all others I think some part of files have been packed inside new "main's.exe"
OBS: My maps is all custom new maps, no changed other maps. I aleardy have a call to load new maps. But the problem is models, tile, and etc.. Not load correct in other versions and I dont know why.

But here is almost complete Uruk Mountain in Season 6
frGzPns - [Development] Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 maps for Lower Version - RaGEZONE Forums

And a big thanks for moderators banned my account, really big thanks to Dope Boy One,
he is a big Child in this forum.
Does not contribute anything, but to ban is 1, 2, 3.
Is it really that I was doing MUEMU advertising?
Child, I do not advertise anything, review your concepts and unlock my account.

Its becuase of the different encryption what wz use in the new seasons.

about the ban or anything maybe write a message to KarLi maybe he can help for you.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its becuase of the different encryption what wz use in the new seasons.

about the ban or anything maybe write a message to @KarLi maybe he can help for you.

I tryed to decrypt original but no successful...
You wants to help this project? We can work together if you want help to decrypt the other files.

The problematic file is Terrain.obj

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryed to decrypt original but no successful...
You wants to help this project? We can work together if you want help to decrypt the other files.

The problematic file is Terrain.obj

Why dont decode Season X object file on txt and recode it for older version? Has u know, .Obj Struct file has something like(Object, X, Y Z).

If just, you got Coordenates for every Object, easly you could do Older Terrain.obj File.

Back