Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Season XII Source Chinesse Team - based on X-TEAM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI bro.Can you update the automatic reconnection system please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI bro.Can you update the automatic reconnection system please?
Yes, will be fixed in next update.
I migrated to 1.18.82 s13ep1, its done about 80%, post is fixed too, added to main MHP, connection info, GS have CRC check like IGCN, and much more is done, but you will see in some days full and rest my work, but please be patient, before i share it i need to check all and fix what can make me dumb.
edit. i need make an slider like on the M key, someone is done it already?
i think it make it with GL
ps. will be 3 GS - Normal, Siege, BattleCore for now

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Great!I just added some interesting enchantment extensions, such as: life stealing, the current percentage of life attacking additional targets, the chance of being attacked to trigger invincibility and invisibility, the necklace immune to all control effects for a period of time, and so on. I hope you can share the source code of s13, you are the best !brother!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have at least 3 hours a day free where I can be contributing in tests if you come to increment or repair something in these files, I have basic notion to compile and make small guided changes in source if necessary, so that you can be sending the files to be replaced and later compiled for testing, I also do the tests in local machine, which gives me much more agility in any configuration change or emulator change, in case I need the orders, and also waiting for their updates

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GS compile release 803?
Please, give me a little bit about compile details for start to try and fix =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The S14 is X-TEAM?or other? :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when editing a character with the MuEditor does not connect to the server and I get an error in the GameServer, some solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky set can not respond when I right click.
Could you help me fix this bug?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
item 15 does not work who can fix the thank you?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Pyke, you understand how its works the viewport for attack others users in muemu?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where does the client move (M) edit?I have edited the movereq.bmd and movereqtest.bmd but they do not make any changes in the game ..

onde edita o move do client (M)?
Ja editei o movereq.bmd e movereqtest.bmd mais nao fazem alteração no jogo..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Bro

Anyone help me,
I only create new acc with password is full number (Not a,b,c...).
If create acc with password is word (exp: mydog)--> server alarm : incorrect Password.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello, someone have an original main 1.18.70 ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have a problem when i select my character to enter into the Game my client just stay un the loading image then my client Crash, im using the cliente that is in the 1st post last updated, this can be a client issue? Any help? Thanks guys your awsome i want to test this files soon :(

Back