Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Shop Editor for S9E3 from IGC with Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to contribute to the community with this small program I modified. Hope it be useful and works as a minimal return of ALL this community gave to me.

I will be updating it with the improvements it still needs. Feel free to suggest anything to make it better and I will try to add it as I have some spare time to do.

New version v0.9.5

Can do
  • Search item
  • Filter search list by class, type & slot
  • Recognize if item can use Skill
Can't do yet
  • Recognize levels of options for types (ex.: it allow us to add a potion with +28 option)
  • Recognize it item can use elemental system
  • Clear filter (must do it for ourselves)
  • Show who can wear the items
  • A beautiful tooltip :)
tZ8ekFI - [Development] Shop Editor for S9E3 from IGC with Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Download (GitHub hasn't the released exe anymore)

This version I called v0.9

Can do
  • Read and modify the shops in XML format instead TXT
  • Read the list of items in XML format
  • Recognize if item can be Ancient (reading IGC_ItemSetType)
  • Recognize if item can use socket system
Can't do yet
  • Recognize levels of options for types (ex.: it allow us to add a potion with +28 option)
  • Recognize it item can use elemental system
  • Serach items
fnKtSO1 - [Development] Shop Editor for S9E3 from IGC with Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits to

Bigman the original coder
Virtual for decompile

And SPECIAL THANKS to moacir for share (http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/igc-mu-toolkit-shop-editor-1077612/) I didn't find this source in any other place.

Downloads

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added search functionality:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added search functionality:

Thanks for your work! I was working with that feature too, I mixed both your search and the work I've done and upload a new version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem, I am currently working on a drop editor for IGC s9 but in c#, I'm not a massive fan of VB :) Once I have a stable version will share it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem, I am currently working on a drop editor for IGC s9 but in c#, I'm not a massive fan of VB :) Once I have a stable version will share it here.

nocronom I had started doing it too... on VB hehehe. Let me know if I can help you with something, please.

Last edited:
Back