Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Web Saiph

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I'm developing a web for online mu, I'm planning it to be open source,he wanted days and opinions or that a web should have, a web for newer versions, without a store, and with utilities and administration tools.The web already has it.it is still very early in the Project!

// createdTemplate system,Paging enabled news systems (page responses, post responses, selected initial view)Server information systemRegistration system (with reCAPTCHA simplate)Authentication SystemServer systemHome panel with user information....

// FutureWorkShop SystemCached classification system (not to make unnecessary queries in the DB)Currency and Purchasing SystemUser System (Basic only, for example, talk to a Web server aimed at HARD servers)Admin System (very complete so you don't need editors from all over the web)MiniGames system (roulette system, goals to win prizes or coins)Referral System (With goals, for players, both win with the system)

good I came here to beg a template in html css and basic js, to be the base template of the web saiph that is under development by min and a friend and by the community!pages in the template, home, downloads, login, ranking, about and registration.the web will be completely free.credits will be added to the git hub, and the template!I appreciate who can help!- annoying face: ah since you are developing the web because you don't create the template then!-eu: dude I have little time, the idea and create a web with the community, if that community cannot help, there is no point in continuing with the project, because I am dedicating my timeto offer a complete and free web with the latest php, and with several functions! and pf will be screwed!

Link
Link

Back