Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K)

Reaction score
Hello for all, in this ocassion I like share this small decompilation work from glow color effect on main.exe and with new information about this.. and anothers effects :wink:

Code:
#include "Stdafx.h"

void gObjItemGlowEx(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, [B][COLOR=#33cc99]vec3_t[/COLOR][/B] Color, bool Mode)
{
	switch (ObjectId)
	{
		case ObjectId(0, 14):	// Lightning Sword
		{
			[B][COLOR=#ff00cc]Vector[/COLOR][/B](0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);
		}
		break;

default:
		{
			gObjItemGlow(ObjectId, Arg2, Arg3, Color, Mode);
		}
		break;
	}
}

void InitGlow()
{
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x004F9E1B, ASM::CALL);
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x005CD032, ASM::CALL);
}

Code:
#ifndef __GLOW_H__
#define __GLOW_H__

#define ItemId(x, y) ((x * 512) + y)
#define ObjectId(x, y)	 ((x * 512) + y + [COLOR=#ff0000]834[/COLOR]) [COLOR=#ff0000]-> 834 is: 0x342 or Item offset in array from: 1.03K[/COLOR]
#define gObjItemGlow ((void(__cdecl*)(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, vec3_t Color, bool Mode)) 0x005C2744)

void InitGlow();

#endif

Download Full Source (must have: Visual Studio 2015 + Visual ToolKit 2010) for Compile:

View attachment Glow Source.rar

Credits: Nemesis (Me).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I already have this, i did not understand what code is used in a glow.dll that you need to use glow editor.
Is the same code righ? I mean, basically do the same thing??

EDIT: This can fix +15 items? i tested and do not work :|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
small decompilation work from glow color

zteam 6.3 client addon source:
Kiosani - [Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
zteam 6.3 client addon source:
Kiosani - [Development] Glow Fully Source (1.03K) - RaGEZONE Forums

vec3_t is correct type for: Color function... and you see: vec3_t on ugly zteam code ?? no.. are you talking without knows nothing bro..

ps: zzzMathLib.cpp and .h is used by original functions on main source bro.. is like define: 3 times float or: X,Y,Z vectors.. is used on BMD::Class from main too.. :/

Reaction score
vec3_t is correct type for: Color function... and you see: vec3_t on ugly zteam code ?? no.. are you talking without knows nothing bro..

ps: zzzMathLib.cpp and .h is used by original functions on main source bro.. is like define: 3 times float or: X,Y,Z vectors.. is used on BMD::Class from main too.. :/

VAngle pointer is a wrong way to use with color and is in zTeam main :w00t:

Ps. This still not working with +15 items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VAngle - struct of 3x floats, vec_t - struct of 3x floats, difference only in name

Reaction score
VAngle - struct of 3x floats, vec_t - struct of 3x floats, difference only in name

Since you use a syntax, is better to maintain it, is a coding habit and make it good.
I can create a int variable and name it to szMyName, but is not good use it.

And nemesis use vector function when use vec3_t, and i can not do something like this:
vec3_t Color and use Color.R, Color.G and Color.B, i need to replace by Vector(0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);

Anyway, lets do in right way no?

Reaction score
Since you use a syntax, is better to maintain it, is a coding habit and make it good.
I can create a int variable and name it to szMyName, but is not good use it.

And nemesis use vector function when use vec3_t, and i can not do something like this:
vec3_t Color and use Color.R, Color.G and Color.B, i need to replace by Vector(0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);

Anyway, lets do in right way no?

all things on the main source are: vec3_t... I mean.. nothing say this here on public, but the: 70% from wz code, classes and more it's using vec3_t.. on: map class, bmd class, interface, etc and on sub-functions.. all procs related with items on the viewport and on the player inventory is using vec3_t and differents structs on main.. If you starts with decompilation process on some main functions, you can see this that I say.

Reaction score
all things on the main source are: vec3_t... I mean.. nothing say this here on public, but the: 70% from wz code, classes and more it's using vec3_t.. on: map class, bmd class, interface, etc and on sub-functions.. all procs related with items on the viewport and on the player inventory is using vec3_t and differents structs on main.. If you starts with decompilation process on some main functions, you can see this that I say.

Dude duck WZ :D
The problem is make a legible code. Not what is used.

And no response about +15 items?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello for all, in this ocassion I like share this small decompilation work from glow color effect on main.exe and with new information about this.. and anothers effects :wink:

Code:
#include "Stdafx.h"

void gObjItemGlowEx(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, [B][COLOR=#33cc99]vec3_t[/COLOR][/B] Color, bool Mode)
{
	switch (ObjectId)
	{
		case ObjectId(0, 14):	// Lightning Sword
		{
			[B][COLOR=#ff00cc]Vector[/COLOR][/B](0.52f, 0.51f, 0.50f, Color);
		}
		break;

default:
		{
			gObjItemGlow(ObjectId, Arg2, Arg3, Color, Mode);
		}
		break;
	}
}

void InitGlow()
{
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x004F9E1B, ASM::CALL);
	SetHook((LPVOID)gObjItemGlowEx, (LPVOID)0x005CD032, ASM::CALL);
}

Code:
#ifndef __GLOW_H__
#define __GLOW_H__

#define ItemId(x, y) ((x * 512) + y)
#define ObjectId(x, y)	 ((x * 512) + y + [COLOR=#ff0000]834[/COLOR]) [COLOR=#ff0000]-> 834 is: 0x342 or Item offset in array from: 1.03K[/COLOR]
#define gObjItemGlow ((void(__cdecl*)(int ObjectId, float Arg2, float Arg3, vec3_t Color, bool Mode)) 0x005C2744)

void InitGlow();

#endif

Download Full Source (must have: Visual Studio 2015 + Visual ToolKit 2010) for Compile:

View attachment 154742

Hi.

Can you help me?

How do I find this >gObjItemGlow< offset?

Back