Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Items more than +15?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the limit of item level to be more than +15?
Even if you can only make this items via commands,
is there a way to have an item to be, for example, +20?

Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the limit of item level to be more than +15?
Even if you can only make this items via commands,
is there a way to have an item to be, for example, +20?

That would be good extra for custom servers lol, i am sure there is a way around it :) specially on files with sources someone can do it, its just maybe the mechanics will be complicated when making an item +16/17/18... it might not increase anything or change set color i.e give effect etc and ppl dont wanna do it i guess?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Make the items better (more dmg/defense) would be easy for me,
also I don't think adding glow would be THAT hard, but I can't find where to increase the cap,
right now when I try to create an item higher than +15 it starts again, so +16 would be +0, +17 would be +1, +18 would be +2, and so on..

Reaction score
Make the items better (more dmg/defense) would be easy for me,
also I don't think adding glow would be THAT hard, but I can't find where to increase the cap,
right now when I try to create an item higher than +15 it starts again, so +16 would be +0, +17 would be +1, +18 would be +2, and so on..

ohh hmm ..
well the number is nothing serious imo, alternatively if u manage to make max jewel of life option more than +28 its the similar thing. I guess 15 is like a column from DB? like max stats 32767 it has to be smallInt and 65k Int, is there mby limit sinilar to that? Shatter Kiosani Pinkof RevolGaming DragonSeth natzugen
any ideas ?

we have to findout how they manage to make maxlvl from 13 to 15 to figure out

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ohh hmm ..
well the number is nothing serious imo, alternatively if u manage to make max jewel of life option more than +28 its the similar thing. I guess 15 is like a column from DB? like max stats 32767 it has to be smallInt and 65k Int, is there mby limit sinilar to that? Shatter Kiosani Pinkof RevolGaming DragonSeth natzugen
any ideas ?

we have to findout how they manage to make maxlvl from 13 to 15 to figure out

I think +15 is max on all versions, just that some don't add more dmg/def and don't have glow,
but you can still create them with commands or editors.
On source the level of item is a short which is the same as a signed short int which goes up to 32.767,
so that's no the 15 limit.
I don't think it is on the database either, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

If I remember correctly, items are created with this function ItemSerialCreateSend,
but I don't know what the content of the original function is, so I don't know if there is something limiting the level to 15 there..

Reaction score
Well the limitation in the usual mu server is the structure how items are saved in the database and transmitted to the client. There are just 4 bits defined for the item level per item.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And is there a way to modify the structure?
I imagine you could be able to create a struct and replace it on the right offset (?)

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can do whatever you just want.... If you can decomp the item struct of the main, than you can make +99999 items too... The hard part is the clientside nearly always. So much serverside full source is shared on the internet, but the clientside.... just pieces ..... :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whether there is a glow color value of all the items in client?

Back