Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main (kor) Season 6 Ep 3 - PACKED AND NOT CRACKED

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Main version 1.09A (kor) - Season 6 Ep 3

This main is PACK. If someone give unpack, I will cracked and post the 3D offsets and others offsets...

Apply this patch on 1.08A+ full Client.

ATTENTION: I repeat: this main is PACK... So it not work in private server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
buffon,

1 - I have released the original patch, another link.

2 - I asked someone if possible, to unpack.

3 - I promised to crack and find the offsets for the 3D Camera and other offsets for those who want to create a dll for this main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
better to use jpn/eng main instead of kor..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
drakelv,

I know that Webzen Launches updates always (almost every week).

But the last main unpack that was given was 1.08A +. As the series is already at 1.9 Season 6 Ep 3, I believe this would help even the main coders working with Season 3 Ep 6 on the server.

Unfortunately I still can not learn how to unpack. If someone was willing to teach, I would do it and release the main unpack for the community ...

===========================
Dudi2,

I prefer to work with client Kor, because the news appear first. In addition, some coders also work on servers, thinking about the client version of kor. And lastly, it is easier to download the patches Korea's Mu ...

Please... sorry my bad English...

Reaction score
Of course you can unpack and crack the main, the problem is that we have no test server to the corresponding.. by differences in protocols and others.
without this... not make any sense to unpack the main (at least that's my opinion).

PS: Ask pinkof, he has already unpacked other kor version 1.08.

PS 2: The last main.exe unpack is: 1.08f, not: 1.08a.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Of course you can unpack and crack the main, the problem is that we have no test server to the corresponding.. by differences in protocols and others.
without this... not make any sense to unpack the main (at least that's my opinion).

PS: Ask pinkof, he has already unpacked other kor version 1.08.

PS 2: The last main.exe unpack is: 1.08f, not: 1.08a.
as usual you are wrong last main unpacked and released here in rz community worked bad so last main that was good unpacked was released by Fen$x and SmallHabit:eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mauro07,

Maybe I have a server to test this main... Who knows?

I´m testing the 108A+ client... Maybe needs change protocol on GS...

I dont have main 1.08F+ cracked... I saw one, but it doesn´t run on Win 7... I use 108A+ cracked by tomatoes...

===================================================

tomatoes,

Thank you... I look forward to your main cracked.

Thanks so much...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The global muonline are same version as korean muonline, but gmo main.exe not packed.

GMO: S6 Episode 2

mjm, and.. What files for GMO client you recommended?

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mjm, and.. What files for GMO client you recommended?

I just gived a hint. Anyway u can do inline paching via injecting DLL into main.exe instead of unpacking and fixing IAT T_T
Or.. create process suspended with your game launcher and patch all u need and after resume it ;)

Im to layze for it, but maybe in next days i do some Delphi example for u guys xD

Added: .

Edited: Anybody here knows, how to create new acc on korean mu? Guide, tut?!..

Last edited:
Back