Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will keep the old style?

so There are a full lorencia city in here:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will keep the old style?

so There are a full lorencia city in here:

yea, but those are not exactly original models :(
in fact, all models in that webside, like mg dk etc, does not have any skeleton attached and no even the rigging data, so the only way is to take data directly from the smd files :p:
anyway, this is how it looks right now

X8b1HSM - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

TWw9Ohc - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

TWw9Ohc - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

9P1RgbV - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

pz8DKtG - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

3EDkX0A - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

SJUzdXe - [Development] Mu Online Client/Server remake project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, good work!

I tried to do a remake project by my self, using XNA too. And lost all the code, but u can see in youtube.

Something pissed me off.
The old style is sucks, for learning is good, is'nt for a good job . You will make MU, so keep coding and showing your work, let the 3D moders and artist come to you.

Now i have good artist with me we are creating a new MU Based game, No Models, no texture or no files from old MU in project. We have some ideas to change in our project and i saw your project, you will be rewarded.

I found the XNA project. lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
interesting, i used XNA for a while too. It's very easy compared to opengl or directx.
btw, which format did u use? xna has a complete fbx library, did u convert smd -> fbx?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good work,If u d like,u can create svn server or other way,I will join with u to do some work for code developing.

I used XNA too,and I have finished the work that Load 3D smd files and render them to show display screen in XNA completely.

That need not convert smd 2 fbx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indie developers should choose the platform that more help.

Then I converted the models to fbx.

Xna is good to learn, is no longer supported on the new operating systems.

A private/public svn with restricted acess is good for anyone who cares only to create the game without wanting money. Personally i'm in a project to create a new MU based game, is full-time with a team of 5 for now, I saw this topic and thought it prudent not to create another one that would be just for my project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back