Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work... you can add support to facebook too, it will be nice, and will get a lot of players really fast, but i "think" you'll need to change the name and the whole images of the game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This forum doesn't allow users with less than 15 posts to send PMs, so I'm obliged to reply here...
@iBobble:
I didn't decide as yet what to do with this project. If I decide to release source files, they will be released for everyone and posted in this thread.

As to experience, there are no higher level monsters, and no drop lists for higher requirements items as yet, so there is no particular need to increase it as yet. Maybe it will be raised later when I add more content and make more elaborate droplists (currently they don't even drop any scrolls/orbs).

Thanks for feedback, everyone.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job...im also working on a browser game like MuOnline + Combats...i need to make some upgrades in web engine after i will show you my work ;)

for big resolutions:
Batanaka - [Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript) - RaGEZONE Forums

for small resolutions:
Batanaka - [Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This forum doesn't allow users with less than 15 posts to send PMs, so I'm obliged to reply here...
@iBobble:
I didn't decide as yet what to do with this project. If I decide to release source files, they will be released for everyone and posted in this thread.

As to experience, there are no higher level monsters, and no drop lists for higher requirements items as yet, so there is no particular need to increase it as yet. Maybe it will be raised later when I add more content and make more elaborate droplists (currently they don't even drop any scrolls/orbs).

Thanks for feedback, everyone.
I played two hours and managed to kill 10lvl so what is the meaning of this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GrInYa 1 word

OMG !

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

im waiting for official launch of ur perfect web based mu game :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol great!

i think this only the start, sure in future the game client and game browser will use same db :p
Browser version does not replace client but only allow to play from iphone or other mobile devices. This will be a revolution!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you release this site for public?? its better to give done to recived :) post it for public thnx

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm man this is really awesome and i think its not for public share maybe you can made some Season 1 - 2 - 3 free but new season maybe need to be donate so your work can be appresiate :)
Thanks you!Hope you dont understand me wrong :)!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is sweet bro it really is. Thats a game i would love to play on my Android phone. You could get a poop ton of players off that. Especially if you made it an Android APP. Either way players could play it on there phone via browser. I'd pay about $10 to play it on my phone as a Android App.

Great job keep it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New feature added: ranking of characters by experience and quantity of monsters killed (monster kills will be counted only from now on):

edit: demo is shut down, url removed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like your project my friend im learning php + javascript now :) hehe if you need help in translation to another languague i can help you i will make it just for keep learning all about php + javascript.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep getting message:
When trying to create character

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All source files are released for free to everybody. Download link and installation instructions can be found in the first post. Everybody who wants can now install the game on their own server and/or continue adding new features. I won't be working on this project any longer.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Batanaka, i have a problem, i Can't see any image in the page, only text and all the rest is white.
I've checked css / images folder, and other stuff, and all seems to be ok, the same folder, Upload (i've renamed to "online" so in my browser i put mydomain/online and enter whitout problems, but the css don't work, You know what can I be doing wrong?
Thanks, and sorry my bad english.

EDIT: Solverd, chmod 0644 (default in files 0600)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I restored the demo, so everybody can test the game now before setting up on their server:

Back