Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Mu Online web browser version (PHP, MySQL, Javascript)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A new version is ready (finally)!

Improvements include:
* now you can see users online;
* working global and spot chat;
* a new map and new monsters;
* now you can see other characters in a spot;
* the (in)famous "kill stealing";
* you can create or join guilds (helps to get more exp);
* auto login;

Website for the game is the same as before:

Reaction score
A new version is ready (finally)!

Improvements include:
* now you can see users online;
* working global and spot chat;
* a new map and new monsters;
* now you can see other characters in a spot;
* the (in)famous "kill stealing";
* you can create or join guilds (helps to get more exp);
* auto login;

Website for the game is the same as before:

brooo! can you share it to us? :/ thanks ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
batanaka can you give us the download links of yours :/ all files and english? thanks.

Yeah if you please, i;d like to contribute to this :) I have a class at my university where i must find a project and contribute to it , in any way( with coding ). So i am interested . i have basic knowledge of php,sql,java/jsp and some minor knowledge of javascript

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just something i noticed. When you play the game (in a battle for example), sometimes you get "an Access to this site has been temporarily denied. This is due to the site receiving high levels of concurrent traffic..." error . I don't know how you engineered the site, but i guess the clicks refresh the frame and thus causing traffic to rise. I understand low bandwidth is a problem with your host provider. A solution that came up in my mind is that of Ajax( if you haven't already implemented it ), so that you replace the iframe with an div, which gets its conent changed every time an action(click) is performed (doing background calls to a php class inmstead of sending the request directly )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just something i noticed. When you play the game (in a battle for example), sometimes you get "an Access to this site has been temporarily denied. This is due to the site receiving high levels of concurrent traffic..." error . I don't know how you engineered the site, but i guess the clicks refresh the frame and thus causing traffic to rise. I understand low bandwidth is a problem with your host provider. A solution that came up in my mind is that of Ajax( if you haven't already implemented it ), so that you replace the iframe with an div, which gets its conent changed every time an action(click) is performed (doing background calls to a php class inmstead of sending the request directly )
Amount of traffic will be approximately the same. Byethost is a crappy free hosting that I use only for showing the demo. The game will work quite fine on any decent shared hosting.

Back