Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] MuServer 1.1e - MuYes - NEW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I decided to share my muserver version 1.1e that I've been working on for a few months now.

I can say with certainty that this is the best muserver of this version, but I am not sharing all my project here, but a well organized mu server with a new look and some fixed not all that I already did in my server .

maybe if my heart is soft, I can bring updates, but now I am working exclusively for my server, but I decide to post this because I know that many like the version, but are afraid to risk the bugs that it contains.

What's different about this muserver?

- CustomDB works in windows server 2003 (VPS) - hot.
- WebZen Nick was Fixed.
- New Display.
- Everything was very well organized with love.

Download Muserver :

Download mxmain :

Download Client :

Download Launcher :

Credits :
Lucas Lopes
muyes (for restarting a forgotten project)
Who made the Mydll.dll (I think czt team)
webzen

thats it the best files 1.1e that you will find on internet is here.

IMG
Lucas Lopes - [Development] MuServer 1.1e - MuYes - NEW - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is the original Muyes server files (by Magnum), there's several problems that made the ex administrator abandon the server.

And more, he sell the files (to keep the project alive) and the buyer never pay him, a total scam.

I know because I work on this server with him.

Anyway, be careful if this is the original files, it comes with a backdoor for free.

If is just a remake based on Muyes, good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you talking about? this files have nothing "(by Magnum)", this version is 1.01e ...
the only base here is from muheroia, the fisrt MU in this version..

If this is the original Muyes server files (by Magnum), there's several problems that made the ex administrator abandon the server.

And more, he sell the files (to keep the project alive) and the buyer never pay him, a total scam.

I know because I work on this server with him.

Anyway, be careful if this is the original files, it comes with a backdoor for free.

If is just a remake based on Muyes, good work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you talking about? this files have nothing "(by Magnum)", this version is 1.01e ...
the only base here is from muheroia, the fisrt MU in this version..

Take it easy, man.

I'm just saying because there's a server 1.0 called "Muyes" (look in YouTube) in Brazil for many years (9 or 10), and the files has stolen.

Maybe you just have picked a bad name for your project.

Like I said: if is just a remake based on Muyes or in another files, good work.

Back