Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PerfectZone Server Files Season 5 - Testers/Coders Needed

You want to participate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My personal opinion is without source is useless release.
Since as you said you would use XEmu/MuEmu source just add fixes but you wont release your source?!
And we hear this and before there "wont" be backdoors or something on free releases that are without source or are encrypted.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you will put backdoor at files(as some people do) but it's useless so old version when have much free emulators + source and to not put source on this :)
Better to use XEmu/MuEmu/TT source and use S5Ep4 they are enough stable.

Reaction score
My personal opinion is without source is useless release.
Since as you said you would use XEmu/MuEmu source just add fixes but you wont release your source?!
And we hear this and before there "wont" be backdoors or something on free releases that are without source or are encrypted.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you will put backdoor at files(as some people do) but it's useless so old version when have much free emulators + source and to not put source on this :)
Better to use XEmu/MuEmu/TT source and use S5Ep4 they are enough stable.

Fine, but is useless for who? And "just add fixes" shoud be "just add fixes, customs, client side functions and more".
About backdoors, is not hard download a network monitor to see what back-ports are open and discover with some assembly program what is coded in GS. And "or are encrypted", no is not and you can download and see.

Yes in web are a lot of free emulators, but someone can really download sources and starting coding something free, or bug free? I doubt.

This is my point here, some admins want to play a good season without new webzen shits. A small example of this is season 4 with a lot of releases.

IF in season 5, i can add 80% of customs of my season 4 bro, i will be happy with project :p:
There is my point to dev in this way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need tester i can help you, but why you dont try fix your season 4 bugs.. my opinion is not serious dont finish your season 4 and try other proyect.. is better finish your season 4 and, when you finish, try season 5, all days you have post in your season 4 and never answer, this is not serious.

Reaction score
If you need tester i can help you, but why you dont try fix your season 4 bugs.. my opinion is not serious dont finish your season 4 and try other proyect.. is better finish your season 4 and, when you finish, try season 5, all days you have post in your season 4 and never answer, this is not serious.
He must change his main.exe by: S5 main... because this main is special... is not like my base main.exe, is not any main that you can find on internet... this is the reason. S5 can be better work that S4, I have thinked make something like this too. with Ex406

PS: His main have several bugs, on opening/closing some windows, interfaces, and etc... and this is difficult to fix.. sincerely.

Reaction score
Another Server to test by user then after all bugs are determine/found programmer and developer will be inactive without fixing it then.... back after a months or weeks using other USERNAME and post SELLING SERVER and all bugs in files are fixed :D

great job? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He must change his main.exe by: S5 main... because this main is special... is not like my base main.exe, is not any main that you can find on internet... this is the reason. S5 can be better work that S4, I have thinked make something like this too. with Ex406

PS: His main have several bugs, on opening/closing some windows, interfaces, and etc... and this is difficult to fix.. sincerely.
Well hopefully it's a good project, and not half-way.
I can help you to test if you need Smiley.

Reaction score
Fine, but is useless for who? And "just add fixes" shoud be "just add fixes, customs, client side functions and more".
About backdoors, is not hard download a network monitor to see what back-ports are open and discover with some assembly program what is coded in GS. And "or are encrypted", no is not and you can download and see.

Yes in web are a lot of free emulators, but someone can really download sources and starting coding something free, or bug free? I doubt.

This is my point here, some admins want to play a good season without new webzen shits. A small example of this is season 4 with a lot of releases.

IF in season 5, i can add 80% of customs of my season 4 bro, i will be happy with project :p:
There is my point to dev in this way.

English:

SmileYzn: If you want, I can return to collaborate in your project with: Season 5, as I did before. My only petision in exchange of this... if it were possible for you, make the files to be compatible to work with a SQL 2000 database. If this is not too much to ask, bro. Thanks!

Spanish:

SmileYzn: Si querés, puedo volver a colaborar en tu proyecto con: Season 5, como lo hice antes. Mi única petisión a cambio de esto... Es si fuera posible para vos, hacer que los archivos sean compatibles para trabajar con una base de datos SQL 2000. Si esto no es demasiado pedir... bro. Gracias!

Reaction score
Another Server to test by user then after all bugs are determine/found programmer and developer will be inactive without fixing it then.... back after a months or weeks using other USERNAME and post SELLING SERVER and all bugs in files are fixed :D

great job? :D

When did I sell any servers? Can you proof it?
You blame me with a fact that never happened.

Kiosani
I do not know if can port SQL dbo to sql 2k, since i never tested it.
IF you can install a MuEmu dbo in a sql 2k, for sure that will have support for it.

IrukaSennin finish what?
I need to solve main bugs first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Kiosani
IF you can install a MuEmu dbo in a sql 2k, for sure that will have support for it.

@IrukaSennin finish what?

Well if you see this main s5 is better than main s4 and not have bugs (and you can adapt your source to this main without bugs) is better not continue your project s4 and start this project.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@Kiosani

@IrukaSennin finish what?

try using the script db function and select the sql 2000 option, tho i dont know if it would bring any problems.

Reaction score
Well if you see this main s5 is better than main s4 and not have bugs (and you can adapt your source to this main without bugs) is better not continue your project s4 and start this project.

Fine, i already starting coding something from season 4 to season 5.

The problem is porting some items, skills (Yes the same skills have a different working way on s5), and other things like maps and events support for season 5. I really do not have sure if is the best way to do this, but can work for s5 too.

Reaction score
Initial Setup is OK! Tomorrow we will start the the public server for the test.
SmileYzn - PerfectZone Server Files Season 5 - Testers/Coders Needed - RaGEZONE Forums
SmileYzn - PerfectZone Server Files Season 5 - Testers/Coders Needed - RaGEZONE Forums

Bugs from Testers: SmileYzn
1. Triple Shot skill of elf not working (Can't use it)
2. Force skill of Dark Lord not working (Can't use it)
3. Stat points bugged, when adding stats you get 2 pts per click but when you switch character it will be restore the added 1 points back

Last edited:
Reaction score
Initial Setup is OK! Tomorrow we will start the the public server for the test.

Bugs from Testers: SmileYzn
1. Triple Shot skill of elf not working (Can't use it)
2. Force skill of Dark Lord not working (Can't use it)
3. Stat points bugged, when adding stats you get 2 pts per click but when you switch character it will be restore the added 1 points back

Trying to fix bro, also bc tickets are broken (Is not deducing from inventory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back