[Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

cool [Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

[Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !
    Hi people... I'm making some experiment on try to convert old clients in new client features (by customs/original content from S6+ and etc). Look this:

Fucking Sparky Added in Game :D + Custom Effects and etc shit ! :D

Damn this Wings of Conqueror are incredible ! :D in a fucking Season 0 MU Client added ??? :D WTF ? how is this possible ? :D well I'm Nemesis

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    Гояния, BLocation
    7Posts

Re: [Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

omg @Kiosani and without the main code of the main, learn @SirMaster hehehe...

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

Burning your Cosmos Sparky !!!!

https://i.imgur.com/4aPdIOR.mp4

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    384Posts

Yo Nemesis nice work, I m glad you're back.

But if you want to make something REAAAALLYYY CRAZY and out of this world add new excellent options in old season or elementals (I know you did something like that in S4) but in season 0-1 that would be super crazyyy

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Yo Nemesis nice work, I m glad you're back.

But if you want to make something REAAAALLYYY CRAZY and out of this world add new excellent options in old season or elementals (I know you did something like that in S4) but in season 0-1 that would be super crazyyy
    Good idea bro... but for now... I'm working with Pets :D look this:

PS: Tested with 1 and 2 accounts... at the same time... since... Custom Pets working 100% :D Preview in Game/Select Character/Preview after Character's warp (move map to map). and etc :D

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

Updated project: New Effects flareRed on Lucky + Resize :D + New Fix for Wings of Conqueror (using now: _R.tga texture):

Results of all this shit:

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    BrasilLocation
    234Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post
    Updated project: New Effects flareRed on Lucky + Resize :D + New Fix for Wings of Conqueror (using now: _R.tga texture):

Results of all this shit:

only you yourself to do these things in congratulations there for the dev

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

config Re: [Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

Quote Originally Posted by dezner View Post
    only you yourself to do these things in congratulations there for the dev
    Thanks, I think that is not difficult to make (for none).

PS: I have full emulated server side structure (links) for this MuServer look this:

This is full XV-Server Structure I'm working on a complete set of tools to be able to edit/modify both sides. Client and Server :)
    Last edited by Kiosani; 18-02-21 at 08:27 PM.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    482Posts

You may ask why I press dislike?, well I just wanted to annoy you a little, actually this is because you keep insulting me without any reason and keep doing like a kid asking for things, I dont actually dislike your projects, but you should seriously ask yourself why you attack other people that has never done anything against you at all nor ever said anything against you, I wasn’t going to say anything but you just keep insulting, hope you change.

Now as I said time ago, nobody works for free, if someone wants to do free work feel free to do it, not even you as far as I know gave all your projects for free, at least I remember in past you used to sell some versions, so stop asking others what they have like you deserve it, it is their work not yours.

About Mu client, man, years ago I fully decompiled 99B client in 2 months, it was fully functional, so instead of asking for sources to everyone go and decompile it by yourself.

And again, I wont share Elion to you even if you keep crying everywhere, grow up, that has many years of hard work, also wont share the decompilation I did years ago, get it by yourself with your own effort and learn to respect others.

PD: stop want to compare yourself with me, that isnt a good idea, do what you like to do and stop comparing with others and insulting, that isnt something to feel proud of, that way you won’t earn any trust from anyone except leechers that will stab you.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    234Posts

Good luck with the project!

PS: I am pissed by such personal non-related toxic discussions in every topic...

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

big grin Re: [Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

Nothing new this allready exist in xteamdevs i will shared some offsets to muemu main 1.0 for work client server ...xD
    Last edited by malitoowned; 26-02-21 at 07:03 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    19Posts

But the X-Team Season 0 client does not support effects on Wings.

And without wanting to "feed" the discussion, but the Kiosani client is not a true Season 0 (unlike the XTeam client), you can see this through the SD and AG bar that do not exist in Season 0 / Season 1. So, this is a downgrade, just like Louis (Louis Emulator) did with Season 4 and Season 6 clients (the location of the amount of HP and Mana is also slightly above normal), there is a source code for this emulator (which is based on MUEMU) until update 13 (for free) in the Brazilian forums, maybe this can help your project.

Anyway, all projects in the MU Online area are welcome, I feel that this community has been slowly dying for the lack of releases.

Thanks!

P.S .: these random discussions are really boring, I have been following the forum for years and you are always arguing with someone, it gives a very childish impression to anyone. I stopped buying IGCN products because of the way they responded to some people here. I believe that the way a person deals with matters on the internet reflects his personality a lot!

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,264Posts

cool Re: [Pre-Release] MU Online 1.01.46 (The best of old school) !

Quote Originally Posted by malitoowned View Post
    Nothing new this allready exist in xteamdevs i will shared some offsets to muemu main 1.0 for work client server ...xD
    Are you sure ? :D

Full Added New Custom Options to Client :D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Ibanes View Post
    But the X-Team Season 0 client does not support effects on Wings.

And without wanting to "feed" the discussion, but the Kiosani client is not a true Season 0 (unlike the XTeam client), you can see this through the SD and AG bar that do not exist in Season 0 / Season 1. So, this is a downgrade, just like Louis (Louis Emulator) did with Season 4 and Season 6 clients (the location of the amount of HP and Mana is also slightly above normal), there is a source code for this emulator (which is based on MUEMU) until update 13 (for free) in the Brazilian forums, maybe this can help your project.

Anyway, all projects in the MU Online area are welcome, I feel that this community has been slowly dying for the lack of releases.

Thanks!

P.S .: these random discussions are really boring, I have been following the forum for years and you are always arguing with someone, it gives a very childish impression to anyone. I stopped buying IGCN products because of the way they responded to some people here. I believe that the way a person deals with matters on the internet reflects his personality a lot!
    This is XV-Season 0~1 Full Emulator bro, XV don't work with Downgrades... all is original. private development for now

MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

@Nemesis @Kiosani , u want ot impresive some people with tooltip? u have a lot of code free off tooltip , and custom pet too just need only the correct offsets..

nice day bro... #NO MONOPOLY :V

MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Moscow, Russia,Location
    107Posts

offtop: ehhh, it's still 2006 .. why why is it still interesting for someone? :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement