Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project s6.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I've been working on a gameserver over the source of leo ferrarezi, I think it's promising because it's free for us and we can shape it at will, I've finally found some bugs that seem to be in gameserver, Soul Master's mana is too high, All the other classes have 98k of mana, the soul master has 165-180k, the illusion temple does not start, when it should start it moves all back to elbeland, and the new wings work but they do not repair within the game, Shop v3 installed in localhost, I managed to make the new jewelry work correctly in the same muserver that I am sending to you, this muserver is very good despite his history, it is possible to add new maps without needing to replace, it is possible to add new wings and Items, new jewelry and pets etc .. so everyone who wants to join and collaborate with anything that is minor already helps a lot for everyone who will use this muserver in the future. Errors or doubts post here, I'll be helping with what I've already been able to repair

Main info
IP: 212.124.108.34
Version 22749
Serial 1234567890123456

MuServer

Client S6

Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, good project!!!
If you have time, you can organize your post with changelog (old and new with yours fix), pics... day updates, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I've been working on a gameserver over the source of leo ferrarezi, I think it's promising because it's free for us and we can shape it at will, I've finally found some bugs that seem to be in gameserver, Soul Master's mana is too high, All the other classes have 98k of mana, the soul master has 165-180k, the illusion temple does not start, when it should start it moves all back to elbeland, and the new wings work but they do not repair within the game, Shop v3 installed in localhost, I managed to make the new jewelry work correctly in the same muserver that I am sending to you, this muserver is very good despite his history, it is possible to add new maps without needing to replace, it is possible to add new wings and Items, new jewelry and pets etc .. so everyone who wants to join and collaborate with anything that is minor already helps a lot for everyone who will use this muserver in the future. Errors or doubts post here, I'll be helping with what I've already been able to repair

Main info
IP: 212.124.108.34
Version 22749
Serial 1234567890123456

MuServer

Client S6

Source Code

need pass download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need pass download

Please be more specific as the password you say, all the files I posted are released and no password, if you ask for password maybe it's the mega password to log in with an account?Please be more specific as the password you say, all the files I posted are released and no password, if you ask for password maybe it's the mega password to log in with an account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have clean ExDB at JoinServer? MSE is detecting it.

Unfortunately here also accused as a virus, but it performs normal, I'll send you another link and try to see if it also displays an error message, in case you need the exdb fixed for more items I have too, I just have not
posted it yet as mega deletes as a trojan

Use only the exdb and joinserver of these packs with the server posted in the topic, because the gameservers of the links posted here in the answer are giving error l1 with the client, password is "aogames.net" or "muserver.org"

Back