Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 11 DEV on going

šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@NanoGuy please update us if you already made a good run especially the Text, We always need english and I believe those text are not even korean. It would be great If i get a Chance to Test some Items of Season 11, and also the events . . =) Please give us a free test run later.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NanoGuy please update us if you already made a good run especially the Text, We always need english and I believe those text are not even korean. It would be great If i get a Chance to Test some Items of Season 11, and also the events . . =) Please give us a free test run later.

they are korean just the test machine is in russian pagecode so the display is incorrect however of course the release will include english language

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is based on a current release? Will be nice to know if there is a way to support the project to keep it on the road..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, you could share the main crack?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is based on a current release? Will be nice to know if there is a way to support the project to keep it on the road..

its an emulator with base of MuEMU since its the best i could find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I look forward to your work
This is the best I've seen the artwork
Come on!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hope we can have a project with open source where supporters can donate for the cause of development. Not only for the greed of only someone. Just saying. :eek:tt:

No body will donate anything everyone will leach and run away thats what is mu world!

Back