Season 12 Full Src GS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Registered anhviet30 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Season 12 Full Src GS
    You need setup IBS to management CashShop, Auto send to Client when update new CashShop from IBS.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IBSMannagement.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	168762

    Setup IBS manager is very hard (fix Web (use IE to run), database... )

    I don't need fix protocol

    Sorry, my english is bad!

  2. #32
    Ultimate Member 007jodex is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    151Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by wudevelop View Post
    SEASON 9 BLUE CASH SHOP
    need fixed protocol in gs
    Could you upload?

    --------------
    For Real Dev -> Pseudo-Protocolcore from Wz JoinServer(1.0.2.2005->01.31.2016, shared by ashlay) I think, there are some packet missing on game server(Not Used, headcode changed?? or JoinServer did`´¨`´´ not match with gs??). Maybe deprecated packets from previous seasons.

    PHP Code:
    void __usercall ProtocolCore_40E770(double a1@<st0>, char headcodeint aRecvint a4__int16 aIndex)
    {
      switch ( 
    headcode )
      {
        case 
    0:
          
    JoinServerLogin_40EA70(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    1:
          
    GJJoinIdPassRequest_40EB10(a1aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    2:
          
    GJPUserJoinFail_40FD10(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    4:
          
    GJPUserBlock_40FD40(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    5:
          
    GJPUserCloseIDMsg_40FD70(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    6:
          
    GJPUserBillCheck_40FE90(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0xA0:
          
    sub_4105E0(aRecvaIndex);                // Unk
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA1:
          
    AllNoticeRecv_410720(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0xA2:
          
    sub_410870(aRecvaIndex);                // uNK
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA3:
          
    sub_410B90(aRecvaIndex);                // UNK
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA4:
          
    RecvNotice_4109F0(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x63:
          
    JGPSendMail_411C80(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x7A:
          
    GJReqMapSvrMove_410FC0(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x7B:
          
    GJReqMapSvrAuth_411530(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x7C:
          
    GJNotifyMaxUserCount_411C00(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8A:
          
    JGRequestAntiHackStatistics_4120B0(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8B:
          
    JGRequestHacktoolMapMoveBlock_412150(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8C:
          
    GJAntiHackStatisticsResult_412270(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0xD3:
          
    g_CashShopInGame_OnRequestUserGUI_4122C0(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x91:
          
    sub_412390(aIndexaRecv); //Maybe NP-GameGuard????
          
    break;
        default:
          return;
      }


  3. #33

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by anhviet30 View Post
    You need setup IBS to management CashShop, Auto send to Client when update new CashShop from IBS.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IBSMannagement.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	168762

    Setup IBS manager is very hard (fix Web (use IE to run), database... )

    I don't need fix protocol

    Sorry, my english is bad!
    Could you upload? i want to try it.

  4. #34
    ^_^ ashlay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    656Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by 007jodex View Post
    Could you upload?

    --------------
    For Real Dev -> Pseudo-Protocolcore from Wz JoinServer(1.0.2.2005->01.31.2016, shared by ashlay) I think, there are some packet missing on game server(Not Used, headcode changed?? or JoinServer did`´¨`´´ not match with gs??). Maybe deprecated packets from previous seasons.

    PHP Code:
    void __usercall ProtocolCore_40E770(double a1@<st0>, char headcodeint aRecvint a4__int16 aIndex)
    {
      switch ( 
    headcode )
      {
        case 
    0:
          
    JoinServerLogin_40EA70(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    1:
          
    GJJoinIdPassRequest_40EB10(a1aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    2:
          
    GJPUserJoinFail_40FD10(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    4:
          
    GJPUserBlock_40FD40(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    5:
          
    GJPUserCloseIDMsg_40FD70(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    6:
          
    GJPUserBillCheck_40FE90(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0xA0:
          
    sub_4105E0(aRecvaIndex);                // Unk
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA1:
          
    AllNoticeRecv_410720(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0xA2:
          
    sub_410870(aRecvaIndex);                // uNK
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA3:
          
    sub_410B90(aRecvaIndex);                // UNK
          
    break;
        case 
    0xA4:
          
    RecvNotice_4109F0(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x63:
          
    JGPSendMail_411C80(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x7A:
          
    GJReqMapSvrMove_410FC0(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x7B:
          
    GJReqMapSvrAuth_411530(aRecvaIndex);
          break;
        case 
    0x7C:
          
    GJNotifyMaxUserCount_411C00(aRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8A:
          
    JGRequestAntiHackStatistics_4120B0(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8B:
          
    JGRequestHacktoolMapMoveBlock_412150(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x8C:
          
    GJAntiHackStatisticsResult_412270(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0xD3:
          
    g_CashShopInGame_OnRequestUserGUI_4122C0(aIndexaRecv);
          break;
        case 
    0x91:
          
    sub_412390(aIndexaRecv); //Maybe NP-GameGuard????
          
    break;
        default:
          return;
      }

    i think i never implemented the cashshop code on njoinserver(if you are using it).

  5. #35
    Registered anhviet30 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by wudevelop View Post
    Could you upload? i want to try it.
    How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

  6. #36
    Member chckhai is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    93Posts

    Re: Mùa 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by wudevelop View Post
    No serious problems were found, everything was perfect. It's like a perfect artwork. Make this game great again.
    Please share all servers and clients Thank you

  7. #37
    Registered son1xx2 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: Mùa 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by chckhai View Post
    Please share all servers and clients Thank you

  8. #38
    Darkness Member Kiosani is online now
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS



    Visual 2010 Compilation Log:

    https://pastebin.com/VeacyW3Q

    Comming Soon I will release source full converted to: Visual 2010. I already have compiled.
    Last edited by Kiosani; 29-12-20 at 02:17 AM.

  9. #39
    ^_^ ashlay is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    656Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiosani View Post


    Visual 2010 Compilation Log:

    https://pastebin.com/VeacyW3Q

    Comming Soon I will release source full converted to: Visual 2010. I already have compiled.
    What's the advantage of using vs2010?

  10. #40
    Darkness Member Kiosani is online now
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,257Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
    What's the advantage of using vs2010?
    Some persons don't have new versions of Visual Studio installed on his Hard Disk. I mean... they can't run new versions like: 2013/2015/2017/2019... then 2010 is best for all they.

    PS:

    Download Source GS for VS2010 (Only Release Mode was Tested Compilation):



    Download Compiled GS on VS2010 by ME (Not tested only Compiled and not GSCS Only Normal):



    PS 2: Maybe the Author... can add this to Main Topic :D
    Last edited by Kiosani; 29-12-20 at 03:00 AM.

  11. #41
    Registered anhviet30 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_wojownik View Post
    I will upload it after new year.
    Thanks!
    Waiting for you! .......

  12. #42
    Hardcore Member cinus is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    143Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Great Share :D

  13. #43
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    フィリピンLocation
    510Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_wojownik View Post
    I will upload it after new year.
    Happy New Year!
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  14. #44
    Registered son1xx2 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    My file




    Anyone can share xshop !!

  15. #45
    Registered son1xx2 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: Season 12 Full Src GS

    Quote Originally Posted by wudevelop View Post
    No serious problems were found, everything was perfect. It's like a perfect artwork. Make this game great again.
    May be share you xshop ?



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement