Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shop editor - Compatible with X-Team Season 15

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

A few days ago I went back to playing with muonline, I'm not sure until when lol.

I bought an X-Team S15 license to open a server with friends.

When configuring I realized the need for some auxiliary tools. So I started with an old decompilation that I found on my computer, it is a shop editor.

I made some adaptations, and made it compatible with the season15.

Here are the links to the source code, and the compiled version.

Editor - Release

Source

If there is any good soul that can help me by providing some source code for the following tools:
  • CashShop
  • EventItemBag
  • MonsterSetBase

I will be very grateful, because as stated earlier, I am not finding many auxiliary tools for server configuration in today's communities.

Capturar.PNG - Shop editor - Compatible with X-Team Season 15 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys,

A few days ago I went back to playing with muonline, I'm not sure until when lol.

I bought an X-Team S15 license to open a server with friends.

When configuring I realized the need for some auxiliary tools. So I started with an old decompilation that I found on my computer, it is a shop editor.

I made some adaptations, and made it compatible with the season15.

Here are the links to the source code, and the compiled version.

Editor - Release

Source

If there is any good soul that can help me by providing some source code for the following tools:
  • CashShop
  • EventItemBag
  • MonsterSetBase

I will be very grateful, because as stated earlier, I am not finding many auxiliary tools for server configuration in today's communities.

View attachment 168859

Good one to start.
But it can be manually edited in s16.
Hope you have an item.bmd editor/source.
Tnx.

Back