Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source to read .Att and .Map files

Reaction score
Source code to read .att and .map not read objects..is not a editor.. is just to learn how it work..

i dont sure if is 100% correct but it work..

Pinkof - Source to read .Att and .Map files - RaGEZONE Forums

Pinkof - Source to read .Att and .Map files - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment MapManager.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it but as navossoc say, each tile have a layer1, layer2 and alpha. With the ATT file you can use a path find algorithm (you can use the Path.h and Path.cpp from gameserver source) to know what is the path to go from (X1, Y1) to (X2, Y2)

I am working on my own mu client emulator, now i am finishing SMD->BMD convertion (BMD->SMD is already), just for learn, later i will start to code the 3d game part.

Reaction score
Would be cool if someone could share how to get each tile of this three layers. I came across this when I tried to implement a WebGL renderer for MU maps... and failed xD

Reaction score
Would be cool if someone could share how to get each tile of this three layers. I came across this when I tried to implement a WebGL renderer for MU maps... and failed xD

When will render maps check coord of map and read the .map layer 1. In a array xy. The code inside map have number from 0 to 8. For example you are in map x y position than search in array xy from .map and get for example number 5. Than to get texture read . 5+ textureid(in this case starting from tilegrass01) and get tile map. Sorry my bad english xD

Back