Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Ultimate Source Code for Customs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you want to know why your poop mauro ?
because you dont stop asking people for their sources and even in the pictures that you published now you wrote developed by nemesis Mu Coder when you cant code anything from scratch and after all this you try to prove that your coder ? thats pathetic "nemesis mu coder"

I think that he finally is making some things for himself, also he release all the work that he made...

btw, why so angry with him?

Another thing, maybe he cant code from scratch, but, what about u? i never seen one release from u, just crapping crapping and more crapping, u are really annoying

PD: good job mauro / buena mauro, a ver si ahora progresas a partir de esto ^^, igualmente no entiendo que necesidad tenes de ponerte mucoder, para los verdaderos programadores que los llamen mucoders es un insulto jajaj

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop flamming to the guy xD, how Mephis says, he do that he can, we know all that he did, was thanks to not stop to ask,request,make mouth-fun to all real coders here :) , but he make a good work for join all that coders say, but how ppl say here there is no necesary to put "NEMESIS MUCODER" cuz really u don't make nothing just join all sources and offsets that mucoder make it cuz if u see :)

Sky Source,3D Camera,Day Night,Minimap < VCORP
Camera 3D < Sobieh
Fog, Camera 3D < RMST
Offsets and guides thanks to rz users cuz the 60% of ur offsets are wrong :)

Creditos for u, Compile a dll based on sources and guides from rz users, in a few words :) "U r not a MuCoder"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mauro07 doing for it. Main 1.02.11 1.02C JPN

Reaction score
Well, if it is true ... not deserve really be considered a Mu Coder... because as some of you say "only unifies the work of others whether they deserve to be called mu coders", however I do not think I want to be recognized for doing something new or improve any existing... I admit I should not have put that message, let alone take the picture to show it here in the forum with the message on the screen... I think I was somehow trying to cause some of these reactions to some of you (sorry for that)... but I really am a person who costs too much not to try to draw attention... well... changing the subject... as promised here is a debt I'll update the source code on the main theme (so the first page)... serves as an observation that I will only leave 2 source code + your specific projects... for versions of main.exe: 1.03k (Jpn) and 0.99B+ (Chs), anyway... Research's making some few you can use with any version you prefer main.exe (whether main.exe old school or newer). So without further ado... I keep seeing that you can add and I'll keep updating the files on this topic. luck to all and have a happy day.

PS: (Links also updated main theme)

PS 2: All the best... and well... the promise (as always), I'm going to continue working for love of the game.

PS 3: If more people who call themselves as "Mu Coders", to make things a little more love for the game, for the common benefit of all users of the forum and not many non-profit... would achieve great things will surely make... working together for a common goal... but... that's just dreaming.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mouro07 dont listen to any one you made a perfect work with this source
and fix the black screen bug /
really thx dude :D
you made a good work ....

Reaction score
Well, I admit that was less active these last days... but is that doing endless was is stipulated for the Fog (among other things), and I had some time to add some new functions to the dll to change the IP, Version, Serial and folder of photographs of the main.exe, will soon be updating the source code, with this and more new things.

NQ0D - [Development] Ultimate Source Code for Customs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think u can put the configs in other .inis =S not in the config.ini cua that works with mu.exe :) is just a suggest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think u can put the configs in other .inis =S not in the config.ini cua that works with mu.exe :) is just a suggest.

What's the problem with that? wouldn't cause any error with mu.exe

Reaction score
Some time ago and I've been doing some research on how to do to successfully add new wings to the server/client... and I think the hardest part is the effects of light and other things... but good is what I'm working now as add various effects (which already exist within the main.exe belonging to any item), other items (aggregates). something like the glow but instead of glow... these effects to which I refer would be: bloom or blur

Reaction score
I am currently working with the full source code developed by: Gembrid (Hybrid), to visualize the 2 arms in the back of the PJ, when you walk in safes zones... the original code... brings many offsets, for many different main.exe versions, but as the new main.exe of Korea and Japan, this is already implemented... only serve to some old main.exe as: 0.99B+, in that I am currently working... trying to do all Research's necessary for the version 0.99B+.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add please in it main 1.02.11 JPN Please

Reaction score
Well, promises are... here I leave the new code, updated with the options to change: version, serial and ip from Config.ini, this time with offsets to 1.07x (Kor).

PS: I mean that also includes the code of Minimap for this version + offsets... but we must test whether the minimap works well, someone please upload photos... (Thanks to my friend Stone for helping with the minimap).

PS 2: Later I'll be updating the main post.. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add please in it main 1.02.11 JPN Please

Why do u not do it yourself?You just have to change some offsets and compile the source, hooked to your main, and that is all.

Some offsets for ReedLanServer:

Code:
BLEND     = 006B8419
UNBLEND   = 006B839A
SKYHOOK   = 00600C70
DISPLAY   = 006D148F
MAINSTATE = 007D3B84
MAP       = 007D60C9

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks CodeBlocks, for help to this user for me... good job in conducting the Research of offsets for the sky in the version 1.02k JPN and cheese discuss some things with you personally, you can connect to msn? (and pass me your email address because I haven't) Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3d offsets for 1.03W+[ENG]:
0047FC31
0825DF68
004AA119
0095935C
0095A274
005F480C

Reaction score
//1.03W+ [ENG] SKY Offsets Research

SkyHook = 0x5C4300;
Display = 0x4AB787;
MainState = 0x990D98;
Map = 0x995A88;
Blend = 0x645B20;
UnBlend = 0x645AA1;

//1.03W+ [ENG] FOG Offsets Research

int *MAP_CHECK = (int*)0x00995A88;
int *MAP_ADD_EFFECT = (int*)0x00995A88;
int *MAIN_STATE = (int*)0x00990D98;

Reaction score
Well... indeed... in these last days I found myself working and studying hard, to make more changes (this time mine) and I met lots of interesting data on how to add graphic effects (not glow) to new items added in the main.exe (like many of the items of AriethMu), studied more thoroughly some basics of the Assembly, and C++, come to the conclusion that it is not impossible or very difficult to do... maybe that is why in a few days to go show the results of my further research.

Back