Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yet Another Unity Client Remake (Based on 97d)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this is an old project that I started working on again sometimes...
I'll probably never finish this though, but I thought it could be fun sharing what I've accomplished so far...
(I'm doing this to learn more about Unity only)

What I've done so far

• Server list works
  • Server list shows server load
  • Easy to add color/bold/italic to server names
  • Modal dialogs with feedback buttons
  • Login works with response codes (success, invalid password/login, already connected, so on...)
  • Server messages and system messages (top left corner)
  • Character screen listing the current characters and their respective positions/names
  • World/terrain/objects automatic reconstruction

All those things works on any common 97d server... I'll probably finish the character selection soon and start working inside the game

Screenshots

Videos

I hope this encourages people to start learning some game engine and to work on their own game... Unity makes it SO EASY to get things done and I see a lot of people here with a lot of potential, but like me, always stuck on this crappy game !@#!#!@#!

Try to innovate people! Start making your own stuff with your own knowledge, this remake project made me learn TONS of stuff, and I'm working on my own game now

Basically this is my testbed which is turning way better than I've expected

:p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool mate, hope u get to learn all sort of stuff and go pro. Best wishes.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is looking good, keep going, I dont like unity, I prefer UE but anyway, its good for you to learn making a basic game, but why you dont make something new? new things and start indigogo project or kickstarter project and earn money with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is looking good, keep going, I dont like unity, I prefer UE but anyway, its good for you to learn making a basic game, but why you dont make something new? new things and start indigogo project or kickstarter project and earn money with it.

I'm working on it already... but as always, doing everything from scratch takes hell lot of time... when we get to the money part I'll definetely open some type of crowdfunding because we'll need to pay the artists for some specific stuff (for now we're learning even the art part xD)

Your work is amazing... wolfulus I'm very interested on this project... It's like: "MU Client of my Dreams" :): 10/10

Thank you :)
I'll try to keep this updated

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Test this cliente and Server and all work , open in firefox

Client Download Link:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Como brother what news ???

Back