Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this bug in main?
I have put Purple name in ItemToolTip.bmd like divine weapons...
...But when I upgrade item more than +7 the name color change automaticaly...
Anyone has offset how to fix Name Colors on Main Source?
Tem q you

pEns9sm - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tem q you

pEns9sm - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

b46HYzA - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

MKULkEP - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

any color, send me mp.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tem q you

Eh intentado de mil formas en el item tooltips.txt pero me da el mismo problema pasando el +7, podria compartir la forma de solucionarlo porfavor?

I tried a thousand ways in the tooltips.txt item but it gives me the same problem happening the +7, could I share the way to solve it please?

b46HYzA - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

MKULkEP - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

any color, send me mp.

ES: Eh intentado de mil formas en el item tooltips.txt pero me da el mismo problema pasando el +7, podria compartir la forma de solucionarlo porfavor?

IN: I tried a thousand ways in the tooltips.txt item but it gives me the same problem happening the +7, could I share the way to solve it please?
//MUEMU S6

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Helo! Who can share latest sours for season8? Tnx in Advance!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MuEmu Season6

Who know how to fix Login problem example If My acc is-
Log: dudu123456
Psw: dudu123456

Then i will be able login with similar pasword like
Psw: dudu1234567 << Its will work !!

I cant finde fix for this, tnx in advance! Good day..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
s6 src: Blood Castle does not remove level entry, solution in src Blood Castle -> CGBloodCastleEnterRecv

MuEmu Season6

Who know how to fix Login problem example If My acc is-
Log: dudu123456
Psw: dudu123456

Then i will be able login with similar pasword like
Psw: dudu1234567 << Its will work !!

I cant finde fix for this, tnx in advance! Good day..
quick solution
you can increase the Char password [11] in joinserver or limit the size of password in website

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
s6 src: Blood Castle does not remove level entry, solution in src Blood Castle -> CGBloodCastleEnterRecv

quick solution
you can increase the Char password [11] in joinserver or limit the size of password in website

Its fix 11 Char Problem!
But Now I set 10 Chars But I can enter only with 9 Chars! :D Magic in Numbers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who hawe working fix for marry sistem s6 filles? Help Guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How should i fix bug golden fenrir to anymap. i got little bug that is moving , relocating to another map ,my golden fenrir becomes normal fenrir :( . someone can give me a direction? :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to modify the abilities of the /attack so that the elf can use the triple shot. I added it to CustomAttack.cpp and I can use the command but the elf does not attack, I guess it is not enough alone and added there, and searched for how to make it work in the code and nothing.
IrukaSennin - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

Yea... There is a solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have idea how to fix this

1>C:\SourceEX301TAI\2Emulator\GameServer\Util.cpp(552): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::mersenne_twister_engine<unsigned int,32,624,397,31,2567483615,11,4294967295,7,2636928640,15,4022730752,18,1812433253>::mersenne_twister_engine<std::random_device,0>(_Seed_seq &)' being compiled1> with1> [1> _Seed_seq=std::random_device1> ]

Back