Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
так ты не ответил, счего ты взял что я Биафрэнд ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
who can fixed the bug that /offstore \ /attackoff send to reconnect and dont disconnect?
more bug why i can't attack another char...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Custom Jewels Season 8 dont work(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix MiniMap EX401

Coloque esse Patch no client =

Abra a Source Client_EX401
->Minimap.ccp
-> Substitua tudo pela Source abaixo

Code:
#include "stdafx.h"#include "MiniMap.h"
#include "Offset.h"
#include "Util.h"

bool MiniMapTable[MAX_MINI_MAP];

void InitMiniMap() // OK
{
    memset(MiniMapTable,0,sizeof(MiniMapTable));

MemorySet(0x0060139B,0x90,0x02);

MemorySet(0x006C7F22,0x90,0x1E);

SetCompleteHook(0xFF,0x005D768A,&MiniMapCore);

SetCompleteHook(0xE8,0x006C7F22,&MiniMapLoad);

SetCompleteHook(0xFF,0x006C5FCA,&MiniMapCheck);

SetCompleteHook(0xFF,0x0071198A,&MiniMapCheck);
}

void MiniMapCore() // OK
{
    ((void(*)())0x005D2F16)();

MiniMapLoad();
}

void MiniMapLoad() // OK
{
    if(*(int*)(MAIN_CURRENT_MAP) < MAX_MINI_MAP)
    {
        char buff[32];

wsprintf(buff,"Minimap\\World%d\\Map1.jpg",(*(int*)(MAIN_CURRENT_MAP)+1));

if(MiniMapFileCheck(*(int*)(MAIN_CURRENT_MAP)) != 0)
        {
            MiniMapTable[*(int*)(MAIN_CURRENT_MAP)] = 1;
            ((bool(*)(char*,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD,BYTE))0x006A92BE)(buff,0x7B69,0x2601,0x2900,1);
        }
    }
}

bool MiniMapCheck(int map) // OK
{
    if(map == 30 || (map < MAX_MINI_MAP && MiniMapTable[map] != 0))
    {
        return 1;
    }
    else
    {
        return 0;
    }
}

bool MiniMapFileCheck(int map) // OK
{
    if(map == 30){return 1;}

char buff[64];

wsprintf(buff,".\\Data\\Minimap\\World%d\\Map1.ozj",(map+1));

FILE* file;

if(fopen_s(&file,buff,"r") != 0)
    {
        return 0;
    }
    else
    {
        fclose(file);
        return 1;
    }
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bug with command /change

A5hMngv - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

other elf item, "viper bow"

6hZQt7G - [Development] Zone bugs report, Files EMU (X-Team) all season (4 - 6 - 8). - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From what i tested i found the following bugs:
-Elemental Talisman of Luck is only 1% rate but shows 10%(not a problem but see next bug)
-Can't add more than 1 Elemental Talisman of Luck in any mix
-Elemental Talisman of Chaos doesn't work(you can add in mix but item fails 100% even if it shows that it succeed)
-Master Buff of Strengthener (+25 % EDR rate) is removed when Castle Siege starts.
-Server really likes to fail items in mixes (with 90 % rate -not client rate, gs log rate- items fail pretty often)
-Defense Success Rate Strengthener buff(RF) doesn't work with MU Helper (is not allowed to be put in the buff slots). This is fixed when you put points in Defense Success Rate Mastery.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what i tested i found the following bugs:
-Elemental Talisman of Luck is only 1% rate but shows 10%(not a problem but see next bug)
-Can't add more than 1 Elemental Talisman of Luck in any mix
-Elemental Talisman of Chaos doesn't work(you can add in mix but item fails 100% even if it shows that it succeed)
-Master Buff of Strengthener (+25 % EDR rate) is removed when Castle Siege starts.
-Server really likes to fail items in mixes (with 90 % rate -not client rate, gs log rate- items fail pretty often)
-Defense Success Rate Strengthener buff(RF) doesn't work with MU Helper (is not allowed to be put in the buff slots). This is fixed when you put points in Defense Success Rate Mastery.

1 and 2 Talisman of Luck is only 1% and Elemental Talisman of Luck is 10% the total success rate that allowed to use this talisman is only 10% so you can only use 10pcs of Talisman of Luck and 1 pcs Elemental Talisman of Luck to balance the mix chaos if you allowed more that 20% or 30% success rate you will distract the sense of balance mix,3rd. i try this this Elemental Talisman of Chaos and its working, 4th Master Buff of Strengthener bug and 5th Defense Success Rate Strengthener bug..

buggy is the itemmove.txt i think this is not working properly muemu not give any document about this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 and 2 Talisman of Luck is only 1% and Elemental Talisman of Luck is 10% the total success rate that allowed to use this talisman is only 10% so you can only use 10pcs of Talisman of Luck and 1 pcs Elemental Talisman of Luck to balance the mix chaos if you allowed more that 20% or 30% success rate you will distract the sense of balance mix,3rd. i try this this Elemental Talisman of Chaos and its working, 4th Master Buff of Strengthener bug and 5th Defense Success Rate Strengthener bug..

buggy is the itemmove.txt i think this is not working properly muemu not give any document about this

Yes, muemu not have document about how working (or how is the idea to work) this customs...
I think the bug is the itemmove.txt not the element talisman.
- Master buff of Strengthener and Defense Success Rate Strengthener have bad the formula i think.. and the Chaos Machine rate is posible, have problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone could share a cracked main.exe for 401?unpacked main.exe of 401 in home post ,how to use the main.exe?

Back