Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(zTeam.Season8)Find a clue。No one has been able to fix the bug so far。

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
20210125130232 - (zTeam.Season8)Find a clue。No one has been able to fix the bug so far。 - RaGEZONE Forums
:blushing:I don't know the problem is in the code of that file, but there are some clues.

Only Elf and Fighter can see the animation of Death Stab.
Only Elf and Fighter can receive a message from Death Stab.

What are the file codes included in GS source code about role message configuration? I need some clues and I decided to fix this bug.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Not sure, but I don't think is the GS in your case. It's the death stab animation from client files.
Did you tried other clients, other than your repack client. I think there are few more zTeam S8 clients out there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure, but I don't think is the GS in your case. It's the death stab animation from client files.
Did you tried other clients, other than your repack client. I think there are few more zTeam S8 clients out there.
main.exe of other clients is not recognized by main.dll and zClient.dll.
zClient.dll has failed to compile properly. Fortunately, GS can also compile normally with VS2008.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this GameServer tho. Backup your GameServer.exe first!

I've added a fix right now. I don't know if it's working, but you can try it. I didn't test the fix.
I've tested it.
Unfortunately, the problem remains. Whether you can try to replace protocol Knight with protocol Elf .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What's your character agility stats? 32767? I mean, you have maximum stats for each character?

If you have full stats for your chars, can you try to see if a DK with 1000 STR and 500 AGI will make the skill animation work?

If the animation is working with low stats, then the animation visual bug is caused by the Agility Bug.

Try this:

Also: the zClient.dll recompiled: Try this ---

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's your character agility stats? 32767? I mean, you have maximum stats for each character?

If you have full stats for your chars, can you try to see if a DK with 1000 STR and 500 AGI will make the skill animation work?

If the animation is working with low stats, then the animation visual bug is caused by the Agility Bug.

Try this:

Also: the zClient.dll recompiled: Try this ---

The test again, the problem still exists. I don't feel like it's a matter of agility. The problem is with the role message protocol, but I don't know which code file he is in.

This bug doesn't seem to solve. But I don't want to give up.:huh:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try again this GS:

Gonna setup zTeam S8 server on my PC and debug it a bit later.

The test again, the problem still exists. I don't feel like it's a matter of agility. The problem is with the role message protocol, but I don't know which code file he is in.

This bug doesn't seem to solve. But I don't want to give up.:huh:

Also, try this zClient.dll

I've made another modification.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try again this GS:

Gonna setup zTeam S8 server on my PC and debug it a bit later.

Also, try this zClient.dll

I've made another modification.

I'm sure it's not zClient.dll problem with a, maybe GS or main.exe. I didn't find the source code for main.exe:mellow:.

The result is the same. Invalid. The client needs to receive the corresponding message to play the corresponding animation, but DK cannot receive some skill messages. Only fight and elf can receive messages from all skills normally. :mellow:

Your conjecture is close, and it should have something to do with the role's agile computing. DK is quick to see the skills of other characters. Where to fix this problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back