Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Client Position Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tool is made for those of you who wanted to go further with skin customization that is not supported by existing tools. Basically, this is a shortcut for those who don't want to learn how to use a debugger just for this.

This is the 5th revision of CPE with support added for O2Solo 3.2 / O2Emu (both are the same actually). It works perfectly with O2Forever / DPJam / SamoJam / O2Jupiter / O2Jam Int, but always remember to make a backup of your OTwo.exe before making any adjustments. Just in case.

What can the CPE do:
- Adjust the position of note panel
- Adjust the position of visibility cover
- Adjust the position of skill rings
- Adjust the position of scores, judgment numbers -> cool, good, bad, miss, max combo
- Adjust the digit distance for score and judgment digit
- Adjust the position of hidden sprites -> Target bar, Note sprite, and guideline indicator

View attachment ClientPostEditor5.rar

I don't visit here that often but if you have a problem with the CPE, just drop me a PM.
I might read it if I'm back here looking for something.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back