Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Setup Your Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every client has a different music version
malaysian client, has it music file version (it used for southeast O2Jam such as malaysia, indonesia, thailand, and philippines)
chinese client, has it music file version.
and also the korean.

and 'this' music file cannot be runned at 'that' clients.
except RZ's OTwo1.exe. it's magic. any file version can run there. BUT, all of your o2jam songs at the MUSIC folder, will be converted into chinese version of music file

so it can't be re-used at other client.

i think that otwo1.exe is magic. miracle. @.@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got prob.. we all stuck at level 7..
cannot level up..
how to solve it??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lv 7 is a limit for single-mode play.
once you have reached lv 7, you can't level up in the single mode anymore. also you can't earn gems and experiences too.

so you need to play in VS mode to continue lv up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is There a O2jam Training??? how to be a pro ,,????

best way to train is just to practice on easy then get harder and harder and faster but most songs need to be done on X3 Speed as it makes notes easier to see, took me a few months to be really really good at it. but now i can do RedSign HX3 full combo :D

too much messing about with private servers tbh for o2jam since the real 1 is free anyway

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Private server can be made using the server files here..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think there are many filipino here... ^^
@dronelebeau , the song was not corrupt, probably it is not compatible to their sql server... try using the ojm maker... then edit the OJNlist and OJNBEST here's the guide about that http://forum.ragezone.com/f269/how-make-all-songs-works-234378/

@nica0014 , yap pwede ang mga opm song d2.. 2lad ng hale, sugarfree... hanapin mo lng ung philippines ftp.. dun mo mdo2wnload ung mga kanta... tapos gawin mo din ung sa ojm maker http://forum.ragezone.com/f269/how-make-all-songs-works-234378/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remembered a person put a link of a music download site...( you please give me the whole address of the site.... Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@crossfire5000
the link is

^^

credit goes to the person who posted the link.. not mee... ^^
(i forgot his name... o.o)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
erm check ur ip and ports etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found that test2 somehow connected to a database called "webuser" even it doesn't exist. To see it right-click test2 and click properties then select permissions.
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Also, i found ALOT of stuff in the database's stored procedures folder. But I'm looking at this one.

Lets say You are sending a message. It uses this procedure.

@SenderID varchar(20)
,@SenderIndexID int
,@SenderNickName varchar(20)
,@ReceiverID varchar(20)
,@ReceiverIndexID int
,@ReceiverNickName varchar(20)
,@Title varchar(40)
,@Content varchar(400)
,@TypeFlag char(1)
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
INSERT INTO T_o2jam_Message(SenderID, SenderIndexID, SenderNickName, ReceiverID, ReceiverIndexID,
ReceiverNickName, Title, Content, TypeFlag)
VALUES(@SenderID, @SenderIndexID, @SenderNickName, @ReceiverID, @ReceiverIndexID, @ReceiverNickName,
@Title, @Content, @TypeFlag)

I dunno how to code in PHP so can somebody make a PHP file that sets the value to [dbo].[P_o2jam_Message_Insert] for:

@SenderID [Sender's ID]
@SenderIndexID [Sender's Index ID]
@SenderNickName
@ReceiverID
@ReceiverIndexID
@ReceiverNickName
@Title
@Content
@TypeFlag

so we can make this function, the messaging function work. I think...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, you only need a simple mssql_query that do an "INSERT" clause
its quite easy, really. without any problems with the Procedure, just simply in the Tables.

some information:
have you heard my client's itemshop? the "Deliver It" and "LivePay" payment method? the first one, Deliver It, using similar step like that. After payment, the item will be in the giftbox and it (the script) works. In this case, the message will be in the inbox.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hay bladeX.........y is the SQL 2000 file size is same wth client part III...and when i finished dl'em both ti also have the same like NEW_FOLDER...help plsssss

Back