Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Release the private source code of Pangya Thai server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Top1.
I also congratulate you for the code quality. Really better than all the other sever code I saw.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes the human being is so primitive, I am sorry for the stupid user that came to demerit his work top1

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It appears that this thread got massively flooded with off-topic replies, derailing the thread to an extent where the OP felt like removing his original development content. Sad.

Please be aware that we do not condone such behavior around here. This post serves as a reminder to always maintain a constructive attitude towards your fellow forum members and keep this place clean from personal grudges. Instead of contributing to the ongoing flame war, please report the offending posts to us. This would've resolved the issue a lot earlier.

I know the situations with credits and leechers is bad. It's however not helping one bit to call people out in every new development being made. Notifying others of missing credits is totally fine. Sabotaging a development and turning it into a battlefield is not.

Stay on topic. And report people failing to do so, please. Offending posts were removed and infractions given where due.

Back