Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] IFF Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I come only to demonstrate to you the new administration tool for servers made ​​by privates of pangya 'SuneKa' my friend, so he asked me to show you .... It's still private soon he will give more explanations:.

I will just show some pictures of the system that can be said to be one of the best ever produced ... the Brazilian version. Including some stand out more than the Ntreev ... officers who in my opinion is nothing of what everyone thinks.

Photo 1 - Main:
fasa2008 - [Development] IFF Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Photo 2 - Part.IFF:

Photo 3 - Ball.IFF:

Photo 4 - ClubSet:

Photo 5 - CadieMagicBox:

Credits: Sleep´SuneKa

Deny everything.
Reaction score
I wonder why he doesn't do it himself, he obviously has an account here...

Anyway, the editor looks a lot like my old one (which can only be a good thing!), this should make a lot of people happy - if it ever sees the light of day. :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder why he doesn't do it himself, he obviously has an account here...

Anyway, the editor looks a lot like my old one (which can only be a good thing!), this should make a lot of people happy - if it ever sees the light of day. :thumbup:

You will see a release to just get my friend on msn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum no news... I am developping one who look like at the previous screenshot. I will upload it when it will be finished.

Back