Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Tool Pangya Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suneka is sharing a tool who he makes for ur own use.
be free to be jealous about it.. but its soooo bad disdain the tool.
suneka, to contigo e nao abro. eh pra ti mesmo e nao pra eles. e se quiserem ou desenvolvam ou paguem $$ por isso. :)

Creator of Code
Reaction score
suneka, to contigo e nao abro. eh pra ti mesmo e nao pra eles. e se quiserem ou desenvolvam ou paguem $$ por isso. :)

I can assure you that if someone starts to charge money for software here i will make a free alternative...

Reaction score
You can use MSSQL Server as GMTOOL, learn to speak SQL and your set. Google can be used to translate SQL too.........

I've created a simple textfile for myself with MSSQL Queries to execute certain commands such as:

Increasing exp
Increasing pang
Add Notice
Remove Notice
Announce Notice
Shutdown Server
Change Papel Rates
Change Scratchy Rates

So I won't need a seperate tool in a language I don't understand.

My opinion is, if you are unable to use SQL for these things, you aren't capable of running a server to begin with.

Deny everything.
Reaction score

I'll just skip over your "jealous" part because you apparently don't understand why people criticize the tool. That's okay, as far as I know suneka has been experimenting with a web-based approach which eliminates some of the voiced concerns.

I pity every private server community that stoops as low as to sell releases. Really. If you take a look at other sections here on RZ where people keep their releases to themselves to make money off them, you'll notice that there's zero progress in these games anymore. And looking at MU, paid files aren't even worth the money (and that applies to 95% of all other paid server files as well!).

This section is free and stays free. If anyone wants to go premium, RaGEZONE has forums for buying and selling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back