Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test ProjectG [Gacha]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More information's later
Credit: Acrísio (SuperSS)
vYpf7SM - Test ProjectG [Gacha] - RaGEZONE Forums

Sj0Rbyz - Test ProjectG [Gacha] - RaGEZONE Forums

9BYPp0v - Test ProjectG [Gacha] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good it

Question: are you using the program created by pangya debug?

No no kk, the pangya debug is that game from time to time, the program is my own. Totally different from pangya debug. Mine is a program that makes change the ip eos links of the official projectg of the pangya in real time of execution. Pangya debug is a program to open the gacha (outside the projectg). My gacha is next to the projectg to understand easier

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No no kk, the pangya debug is that game from time to time, the program is my own. Totally different from pangya debug. Mine is a program that makes change the ip eos links of the official projectg of the pangya in real time of execution. Pangya debug is a program to open the gacha (outside the projectg). My gacha is next to the projectg to understand easier

Very good, good job kk .. will you make it available?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, I thought it was great and I wanted to learn it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just using the original encrypted Projectg.exe, not unpacked;Only edit the GACHA LINK and LOGIN IP for the LOCAL IP or the VPS using CHEAT ENGINE.Not anything else, because I was the one who gave the idea to the same in Facebook ..The same can be done by using a .dll with hook in Projectg or Injected using .lua files of Client.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apenas está usando o Projectg.exe criptografado original, não descompactado;Editou somente o GACHA LINK e o IP de LOGIN para o IP LOCAL ou o VPS usando o CHEAT ENGINE.Nada mais, porque fui eu quem deu a ideia para o mesmo no Facebook ..O mesmo pode ser feito usando uma .dll com Hook no Projectg ou injetada usando arquivos .lua do client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
added credits from who really gave the idea and clues.
it was not the one that commented on above I have prints asking me to pass the thought of another and my work from my hands.

Português:
créditos adicionado de quem realmente deu a idéia e pistas.
não foi aquele que comentou em cima tenho prints pedindo para eu passar o pensamento de outro e meu trabalho de minhas mãos.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me chama no Whatsapp preciso de um auxílio recompenso se ajudar o que preciso

Back