Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application] FileXplorer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Chreadie

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Ey, chreadi, it seems that i dont know how to make it work, i cant see any java here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you need java go to: and download their latest JRE (Java Runtime Environment). Hey chreadie, great that you still have some time :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*OFFTOPIC*
y0w, daedalus its me, [ph]insane lol,
*ONTOPIC*
@daedalus
thanks lol this is why, i forgot to install my java xD, i though it was already installed xD.

Creator of Code
Reaction score
If you need java go to: and download their latest JRE (Java Runtime Environment). Hey chreadie, great that you still have some time :D

I try to finish gens, but i have troubles with League of Legends at night :D

Ill try to hop on MSN when i can!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, please do. I just got a job as you know and I'll be on around 20:00-23:00 at my early shift and 22:00-1:00 at my late shift. If you don't reach me, just leave me a message. now b2t :D.
@AlviNz214: nvm, I do forget some things, too. It's not easy to keep up with the software requirements, but as soon as you get an err, you know what's missing.
@chreadie: a lil PM sent. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't edit ClubSet.iff in pangya_th.iff. it's error in filexplorer. Help me plz!!

Creator of Code
Reaction score
I cant google, it gives me a weird error. Without the error message theres not much anyone can do to help me, but why should i care? Ppl on this forum are mindreaders!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant google, it gives me a weird error. Without the error message theres not much anyone can do to help me, but why should i care? Ppl on this forum are mindreaders!

FileXplorer just say: "An error ocurred." when i try to open ClubSet.iff, looks like filexplorer isn't reading clubset.iff right.

Just a question... will you continue working on gens? There is too much time since it was released, but the csv conversion back to iff isn't completed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,i've learned a lot from this forum and began to edit iff files.But after i edited the caddie.iff and threw pangya_th.iff into my server ,i cant find the server list after i login .i've tried several types of zip formats,but the problem still lies unsolved.Would you please find what the problem is?
Looking forward to your answer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this application comes without warranties and is not developed anymore. look at gens instead.

Thx,i got it.

i cant open ur gen.jar file.
i wonder if this 105Kb program works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello here is the link for filexplorer

Back