Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Emulator] Acrisio SuperSS - EDITED VERSION

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello to you already thank you for this sharing, but would you have a tutorial for the instalation of these filesthank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
  • Step 1 : Launch "Launch web server.bat" ( no have in files ) <------
  • Step 2 : Launch "@Pangya Server Launcher.exe"
  • Step 3 : Click at "SERVER ON"
  • Step 4 : Go in your internet navigator "http:/127.0.0.1/" and create account
  • Step 5 : Update Official US client and remplace all with the folder "@Client EXE"
  • Step 6 : Launch ProjectLocal.exe and play !

just add movie install is cool

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe the ant-virus would consider this as virus, so I removed it on the rest and as described in the tutorial
this file >> Launch web server.bat <<only calls an executable (UwAmp.exe) and executes it pangya Server Laucher is the Pangya Server Launcher

tutorial simplicado:
1st extract RELEASE SRV3 anywhere

2nd after extracting in the same place where it was extracted open the @WEBServer folder

3rd Run the program (UwAmp.exe)

4th edit the ini settings of the acrisio server to connect with your database + your host

5th open Pangya Server Laucher

6th click on (SERVER ON) <if everything is green it means that the server is on

7th test and play

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just phpmyadmin is ok ?

I have a problem look I do not know how to go create an account, neither create the record, nor create an event
Luizinrc - [Emulator] Acrisio SuperSS - EDITED VERSION - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know @vegetax, this is not possible, I had put the name of my schema:
"serveracrisio"
if your server is 127.0.0.1 and the database name is "serveracrisio"
it connects, you can use the name of my schema it connects to it
if you use another name you or other connection you need to open the development
source and edit everything for your connection, then I do an improved version, I have a lot
here that I have not released yet due to lack of time to continue

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think i will stop to release some stuff ...

I have do for testing in private group , and i no have release it HERE --> why ?--> unfinished stuff, some part is unstable and for finish i no have released the source for rebuild it (the wsd_32.dll do it for edit the server , that is called Wrapper DLL, you can do it yourself but you need patch in memory some func) .

So in fact : no source , and the patch for add edit with source ... have no source too ... i don't understend people

Made your own emulator or new stuff , why using a buggy server without source with you can't add new ...

Last edited:
Back