Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IFF Editor for S8 GB

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Everything seems fine, i can see them in shop, they are enable to buy, but my gameserver crashes when i buy them :L any idea? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client gets around with an edited iff without any problems, I know that Acrisios gameserver makes a bit more problems. I still didnt find out what it exactly does, when reading/unpacking the iff. Maybe it cant deal with all zip variations and so it crashes sometimes without giving you any hint. If you want to do shop edits, you only need to exchange the iff file for the auth server and the client. You can run the game server with an unedited iff file and you should be able to buy the edited items without any game server crashes. I never got the auth server crashing with an edited iff file, so the bug has to be somewhere inside the game server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i get this error : (projectg847gb.pak)

Seddi - IFF Editor for S8 GB - RaGEZONE Forums

So as i read before i go to fifth offset and the value isn't good :

So i change it to :

But then i get this error :

Could someone help ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Seddi,

thanks for this!

Is there a way to open and edit also US iff files ?

Thank you very much!

Back