Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PangLib - a set of libraries to work with Pangya game files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This has been in the works for quite a while, but I think it's finally time to post it publicly.

I made a set of libraries for C# (.NET Core 2+) that allow to easily work with Pangya files. You can build your own tools with these, read the code to understand how Pangya files work, or do whatever you want!

The libraries included are (as of posting):

There are also libraries included to work with the files of the PSP game:

...and the Wii games!:

You can find the code for all of the above libraries on GitHub:

And for ease of use you don't need to copy the code of each library to your project, you can use NuGet, .NETs package manager to download the packages for your project:

All of the packages have well-documented code and a README file explaining how to use the very basic functions they have!

Have fun using them and building your very own Pangya tools!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's about *.apet *.mpet for motions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what's about *.apet *.mpet for motions?

*.apet and *.bpet only work partially at the moment, because there are some differences in 1.3 pet and apet which I still need to figure out, same for bpet.

pet and mpet should be able to be handled fine by PangLib.PET, and if you encounter any errors with specific files, feel free to report it so I have an easier time investigating!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm looking for *.apet and *.bpet becuase that files is large I'd to know what is in there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can try implementing error-fallbacks so it keeps on reading other sections if there are exceptions

If you want to know what's inside all PET files, as the structures are shared, you can read up what I wrote at

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this possible to parse *.apet and *.bpet yet?

Back