Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RELEASE SRV2 of S8 Server is unstable. "Game Server 02" can't keep online, so the server is down after several minutes. How can I fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that but the giveitem doesn't work for me for some odd reason. And my friend wanted to join with Hamachi but the server list is empty for him, how to fix?
Your account has to be GM for that to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I know this is a little bit old, but i manage to fix 'stop working' by adding the executable in Data Execution Prevention list.
Press Win+Pause/Break - Advanced system settings then press setting under Performance - Data Execution Prevention - Add, add your exe - ok - ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This probably isn't the place to ask this, but do you have the patches (+English translation, perhaps) for the Season 4 client? All the links on Ragezone appear to be dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
็็How to play Offline
first time must be connect internet before to play

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm unsure of if the OP is still around and able to update information about this archive thread.

Acrisio's old link is now dead. Thankfully, Acrisio has provided a new one. As per his request on his webiste (and the link on the video he sent me), I'm certain he would like me to provide the proper credits, as well as the adfly link for the emulator files for his S8 Server Emu.

If you would like to support Acrisio's effort, please use the Adfly link. If you don't want to, or otherwise have problems with Adfly, I will provide a direct link to his website.

I realise that some people might have some problems understanding how to navigate to the server files on Acrisio's site. To get the files, go to the "Configurando" (Configuration) tab. Near the top of the page (actually a couple of paragraphs down), you'll see another under section 2, subsection 2.1. It is a password protected archive, but the link tells you the password.

Server by Acrisio SuperSS Dev
YouTube:
Facebook:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm unsure of if the OP is still around and able to update information about this archive thread.

Acrisio's old link is now dead. Thankfully, Acrisio has provided a new one. As per his request on his webiste (and the link on the video he sent me), I'm certain he would like me to provide the proper credits, as well as the adfly link for the emulator files for his S8 Server Emu.

If you would like to support Acrisio's effort, please use the Adfly link. If you don't want to, or otherwise have problems with Adfly, I will provide a direct link to his website.

Server by Acrisio SuperSS Dev
YouTube:
Facebook:

i used this but i got Error Login is 'log-in server is down' in client login page (client US 851.00 & ProgectG US 824.00)
can you help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi OP

If you read this post, please add following clients for S4.9 TH to your base :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
akarin can also add this installer from version S5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, when loading the game I get GameGuard error 380.

I think it's because it doesn't connect to my Windows Host file.

None of these work T_T

127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.com
127.0.0.1 devsrv2.inca.co.kr
127.0.0.1 nprotect.ncsoft.co.kr
127.0.0.1 nprotect.e-games.com.ph
127.0.0.1 nprotect.runup.com.hk

I am missing the address of Pangya T_T
that's why it doesn't load the game T_T

Akarin - Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back