Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Archive Download (Clients, Servers, Tools, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@All

RELEASE SRV2: Acrisio Server for USA server project edited by jtb1
Error of "string load failed": this means the player is not working, edit with some hexaeditor. if you do not have any site, redirect to this> <

REPLYING THE SERVER OF ACRISIO WAS BASED ON THE USA

this projectG Works
I edited, ip used on it is 127.0.0.1
download:
I solved it, thank you. Anyways, PangYa_JP_977 isn't work? cuz I want to use japanese client tho...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = hiderian; 8898828] Eu resolvi, obrigado. De qualquer forma, PangYa_JP_977 não funciona? pq eu quero usar cliente japonês tho ... [/ QUOTE]

server was based in USA, not JP.
each server has a different way of login and game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't create a season 4 server with this because some files are still missing rip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything you look for here is here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I will try it with those things then thank you.

I managed to create a server but I can't create a room

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello open database finds dbo.pangya_server_cong right click edit 200 row and change to 584.04

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks it's fixed but when I want to use the giveitem command it doesn't give me my items, how can I get all items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that but the giveitem doesn't work for me for some odd reason. And my friend wanted to join with Hamachi but the server list is empty for him, how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks alot, do you know how others can join with hamachi? I hexed the projectG to my hamachi ip and I also edited the servers but my friend doesn't see any server when he logs in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works fine now, but how can I set the exp and item rates higher? and treasure point gauge does not fill up

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Akarin

please change link for this , the other one is broken

Back