Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PangYa PakFile Manager (graphical packer/unpacker)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @all,

I want to share my Pangya PakFile Manager with you. Its a .pak packer/unpacker with a WinZip like interface.
screen - PangYa PakFile Manager (graphical packer/unpacker) - RaGEZONE Forums
You can open, modify and create the old universal XOR file format (S4.9) as well as the newer XTEA file formats which are used on S8 for example. For the XTEA file format we support Global, Japan und Thai.

• open and browse pakfiles without unpacking
  • simply execute a file directly with a double click or enter
  • extract single files and folders directly via context menu or via drag and drop
  • exchange or add files inside the pakfile simply via drag and drop
  • create new pakfiles in all available formats
  • convert pakfiles from one format to another
  • add file associations and explorer shell menus to windows directly from within the options dialog (WinPak must be started "As Administrator" to be able to create these registry entries)

So to exchange a file inside a .pak simply double click it inside your pangya directory, drop in the file and start pangya to test it. No need to unpack, exchange files, repack, rename and move or copy the pakfile anymore.

I did a lot of testing and it should work without big errors. If you find a pakfile that doesnt work, please contact me.

Have fun.
Seddi

//UPDATE
Added Version 1.2, see post below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added V1.2. Changelog:

-fixed some small unimportant things^^
-changed file open/new and select folder dialogs to use english
-use IFileDialog for select folder now

//update
I will re-upload Version 1.2 within the next day after removing pangya-land pakfile support to respect others work.

Last edited:
Back